• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Littles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

QTTYBoiDaddy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hi,

This is my first posting to this ABDL community. Just learning my way around, this forum, and wanted to say hi to everyone.

Whats the point in having multiple forums if no one uses them? ><

Not sure why everyone goes to diaper talk not wanting to talk about diapers, there are other sections for other reasons ;)

You want greetings/introductions to introduce yourself and Adult babies & littles is where you'll find that stuff. This section is more for talking about diapers (what kind your using, what you do to make them work for you or what you really enjoy about them).

Anyway welcome to the board.

Good bye

Seriously I'm not trying to be rude,
I'm trying to help you find what you are looking for,

If you come to this section people are looking for chats about diapers, not littles.
Welcomes are found in the other section, because that way people are looking for those posts and can help you learn a bit more about the site by maybe learning a bit more about yourself and your interests.

william625 said:
Hi,

This is my first posting to this ABDL community. Just learning my way around, this forum, and wanted to say hi to everyone.

Hello and welcome! I've moved your thread to the greetings forum. Don't worry about mistakenly posting it in the wrong section; everyone here (myself included) was new at some point!

Could you tell us a bit more about yourself? What are some of your hobbies and interests outside of ABDL? Are you more of an AB or a DL?

Anyways, once again, welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back