cloth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried disposables, I didn't like the fit, and couldn't reposition the tapes or the tape would open. I can see that maybe a pull up may work occasionally, but my daily diapers are cloth. I like contour diapers and PUL diaper covers. I am relatively new to 24/7 diaper wear, since pads in my underwear led to increasingly frequent embarrassing leaking. I started wearing my diapers to work, and can report that there was no leaks. I did however have a very wet diaper for my trip home. On my off days I change my diaper three to four times a day My night time diaper is a flat extra thick diaper with a booster pad.

HeronimusM said:
Hi Everyone,

maybe an utter stupid question, but here goes,

my cloth diapers are quite high waisted, no pvc pant would fit right (at least the models available in the EU)

i'm kinda fed up with nightly leaks, and was wondering if there was anyone experimented with rainpants as protective pants?

Check out high-waisted plastic pants at some of the medical sites on the web. If they don't fit you may try rubber pants.

chuck said:
Check out high-waisted plastic pants at some of the medical sites on the web. If they don't fit you may try rubber pants.
You can order high rise PUL pants from Angelfluff since Gary provides exclusive services to Jeanie & Howard ,just imagine a Gary active wear with an added two inches in rise , Tony the tiger comes to mind "there great!!
I wear Angelfluff high rise contours during the day and super heavy weight prefold at night ,no problem covering a high rise diaper. Day or night

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back