• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePoetressElise

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
Hello, i'm the poetress Elise, but you can call me Elise. i am enjoying school...sorta and according to my friends i have a stockholm syndrome personality. i have no idea why they mean but:shrug: friends what are you going to do?
i don't like diapers. there i've said it. what i do like is ageplay down to about 8 at the youngest, cause then i get to do origami, read my books, help cook dinner and even get to help with the garden. also people are more likly to spell big words when you write, they also look at you silly for wanting the words. i'm really looking for onlinefriends and people to talk to that understand. also i just like watching and reading things. my friends call me a people watcher because i listen and know what is going on around me, like, all the time.
thanks and Bye

ThePoetressElise said:
Hello, i'm the poetress Elise, but you can call me Elise. i am enjoying school...sorta and according to my friends i have a stockholm syndrome personality. i have no idea why they mean but:shrug: friends what are you going to do?
i don't like diapers. there i've said it. what i do like is ageplay down to about 8 at the youngest, cause then i get to do origami, read my books, help cook dinner and even get to help with the garden. also people are more likly to spell big words when you write, they also look at you silly for wanting the words. i'm really looking for onlinefriends and people to talk to that understand. also i just like watching and reading things. my friends call me a people watcher because i listen and know what is going on around me, like, all the time.
thanks and Bye

Howdy & welcome to the site, that was a very good introduction. No worries. Not everyone here likes or wears diapers. It's okay.

Hi ThePoetressElise and welcome to ADISC.
What origami do you like to build the most?

ApplePi said:
What origami do you like to build the most?
i do sonobe origami. it's like legos but you have to create the pieces and have to work on a mathish system of threes.

Last edited:
ThePoetressElise said:
i do sonobe origami. it's like legos but you have to create the pieces and have to work on a mathish system of threes.
Thats cool, do you glue it right after to stay in place?
Because I made a frisbee once but did not last.

Last edited:
no, i'm a bit of a purist when it comes to my origami. they way sonobe works in interlocking units so well you building it can try to come apart but after it is finished it is sturdy.

ThePoetressElise said:
no, i'm a bit of a purist when it comes to my origami. they way sonobe works in interlocking units so well you building it can try to come apart but after it is finished it is sturdy.

That is interesting, I would have to try sonobe some time.

I remember making origami for people,
but don't really remember having conversation about origami.
It feels nice to have one.

well i am glad to make you feel nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back