• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Ahoy thar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DracoFox

Est. Contributor
Hello, everyone. I'm an AB/DL, shy at times, can be complicated, but easy to get along with, and have a full time job(a bit stale here, but not wanting to be too descriptive with my job). I guess that sums it up. I blame the adult life. :laugh:

Interest wise: Gaming, music, walks, pinball, naps, spending time with some close friends.

What I'm looking for with this site is honestly make some friends and whatever comes out of it, and to be part of the community again, and to hopefully reacquaint myself with some old friends that I had talked to a very long time ago.

Hopefully this is good enough for an introduction. :\

DracoFox said:
Hello, everyone. I'm an AB/DL, shy at times, can be complicated, but easy to get along with, and have a full time job(a bit stale here, but not wanting to be too descriptive with my job). I guess that sums it up. I blame the adult life. :laugh:

Interest wise: Gaming, music, walks, pinball, naps, spending time with some close friends.

What I'm looking for with this site is honestly make some friends and whatever comes out of it, and to be part of the community again, and to hopefully reacquaint myself with some old friends that I had talked to a very long time ago.

Hopefully this is good enough for an introduction. :\

That is a good introduction! Welcome to ADSIC from a fellow Snivy! I loved that introduction and you did an excellent job! I hope to see you post around ADISC.

You will definitely find some friends and I'd be glad to become friends with you if you want!

You know, a start is a start. :) I would like to be your friend.

Welcome back to the community, DracoFox.

Lotsa good people here, so I'm sure you will make some friends.

See ya around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back