Just Went Diapered for 24 Hours; What's the Longest Time You've Stayed in Diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvtowearpampers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I just got done wearing for 24 hours straight (no toilet use either)! I started by wearing a Goodnite yesterday evening, then changing into a Walgreens Certainty doubled up for bed, and I wore a Goodnite throughout all of today. This cleared up some fears of mine like wearing in public and should open up possibilities for me in the future. I'm wondering, what's the longest you've ever gone diapered?

Luvtowearpampers

I wear them all the time and have done for about two years now. I have no choice as I am incontinent due to diabetic related nerve damage.

When you say for how long. Did you mean for how long voluntarily or involuntarily? I am incontinent as well but that only started near the beginning of 2014. I was into diapers for 21 years before that. I just have no idea which particular instance you are referring to? Obviously I am 24/7 now but not by choice since I became IC last year. :smile:

I did about a two day stint of wearing, day and night, except when I had to go out of the house places to do things. That was the longest stretch for me.

Oh, this is different than the normal question asking how long you've worn a single diaper for. Um, let's see. I think the longest I've continuously been diapered was three days, over a holiday weekend last year where I had no plans and just enjoyed being diapered, playing video games, and relaxing. Though I didn't go poo in them during that time. I was kind of sick of being diapered at the end of that, to be honest. (and for those of you with no choice, my empathy and hope that it doesn't cause you too much trouble).

A few years ago, I was diapered (aside from showers and #2) consistently for quite a few months, only stopped by some money troubles. But recently I've gone diapered for a week or more (again, aside from showers and #2) before taking a break.

luvtowearpampers said:
I just got done wearing for 24 hours straight (no toilet use either)! I started by wearing a Goodnite yesterday evening, then changing into a Walgreens Certainty doubled up for bed, and I wore a Goodnite throughout all of today. This cleared up some fears of mine like wearing in public and should open up possibilities for me in the future. I'm wondering, what's the longest you've ever gone diapered?

Luvtowearpampers

I have been in diapers 24/7 since 1987.

I was diapers for over 3 years until I was potty trained. Hey Oh.... (rim shot)

For me the longest was about 36 hours. The diapers were Depends with tabs and I did use them for #1 and #2.

Well,

See where it says age...

Been diapered at night for that long, daytime on and off for that long...went catheter route for a while...

The longest strait was about 30 hrs.

Honestly, I don't think I've ever broke 8 hours in diapers. That's assuming we're just counting me being awake and active in diapers (post potty training). I suppose it would equal out to about 16 hours if you count me sleeping in one after wearing a good portion of the day. Usually it becomes a hassle for me to have to plan out when I can wear and how to make sure no one hears/sees/smells the diapers. So, I just wear to bed every once in a while, or lounge around in them if I have the house to myself for the day (a very rare occasion indeed).

In 2002 (can't remember the month) I decided to see how long I could go wearing nappies 24/7 after wearing for periods of a few hours to a few days. 13 years now.

I have been diapered 24/7 since 1970.

I've been "23/7" as I like to refer to it, for the last several years. Showers, #2, and brief periods letting my skin air-dry make up the remaining "1".

I have been 24/7 for the past 5 years by my own choice.

24/7 for 3 years.

Not counting 8+ hours sleeping in one, somewhere between 3-5. Parents went out one night, so I seized the opportunity to wear and use a couple before they came back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back