Not open for further replies.

hellokitty1512

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Anyone going to teddy con this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be there with dragons.

Lol I was that group of people yesterday, had an awesome time, seems as though they have there stuff together and can hold an awesome event, wish I could go this year but it's not in the cards, next year though, I'm in.

hellokitty1512 said:
I'm kinda thinking about it. But, I'm rather nervous to go on my own. I've asked a friend, but I don't know if they'll be able to go.

If you're gonna decide, do it quick. Last time I checked there were only 20 tickets left and the hotel is almost sold out.

hellokitty1512 said:
I've got time off from work now and my ticket to the con. But, a friend of mine can't make it because she really needs to attend her university classes and focus on homework. It's rather scary to me that i'll be attending on my own ... but i'll try to be a brave big boy!

BluMew said:
I've got time off from work now and my ticket to the con. But, a friend of mine can't make it because she really needs to attend her university classes and focus on homework. It's rather scary to me that i'll be attending on my own ... but i'll try to be a brave big boy!

You could always hang out with me and my daddy sometimes, so you aren't alone. A friend of mine is also coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back