Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Hello, me again. Remember how I said that the main reason I joined this blog is to learn how not to let it affect my life, well I'm closer then that then ever, on Wednesday, I got some pacifiers and a rattle, which due to my bible studies I didn't get to use til yesterday, and I'm learning how to arrange my priorities, so yeah, I also have $30 that I'm using on diapers and other stuff, still I am learning how to separate time out and I would like to thank you for that, also I dropped my accounting class last week and it didn't effect my financial aid, because I only dropped one class, in my college, I am now going through spring break, and thanks to you guys and girls, things look relatively good, also one more thing, my brother is improving, anyhow I just wanted to tell you all some good news, also I will be on here for the foreseeable future, because I love this site and everyone on it. :hugpile:😺😺😺😺😺😺😺

Cool for you lilninjadude. Hope you have lots of fun with those things, just be careful not leave them lying about 😁

ozbub said:
Cool for you lilninjadude. Hope you have lots of fun with those things, just be careful not leave them lying about 😁

I will thanks, osbub.😺😺😺😺😺😺

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back