1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
[video=youtube;MhaQxlngP5E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhaQxlngP5E[/video]

I dont know how to feel about this. On the one hand my little side is going. NO
don't do another one the first one was fine! But my adult side is going Tim Burton!!
Thoughts?

This'll certainly be...interesting. I'm not a fan of all these live-action remakes of Disney films. I didn't like live action Alice in Wonderland, I didn't like live action Cinderella, and I REALLY hated Malificent. Though apparently live action Jungle Book is supposed to be good, and I'm certainly curious to see what Tim Burton could do with the Pink Elephants on Parade sequence. So it could be good, but I don't have high hopes for it.

Gsmax said:
This'll certainly be...interesting. I'm not a fan of all these live-action remakes of Disney films. I didn't like live action Alice in Wonderland, I didn't like live action Cinderella, and I REALLY hated Malificent. Though apparently live action Jungle Book is supposed to be good, and I'm certainly curious to see what Tim Burton could do with the Pink Elephants on Parade sequence. So it could be good, but I don't have high hopes for it.

Do you have trauma to watching fairytale movies with real people, so you don't like live-action remakes?

But I think Disney had a desire to make all the fairytales story into live-action remakes films, such Cinderella, Maleficent, Alice in the Wonderland, etc...

Gsmax said:

Are you kidding malificent was amazing!

MaxToddler said:
Do you have trauma to watching fairytale movies with real people, so you don't like live-action remakes?

But I think Disney had a desire to make all the fairytales story into live-action remakes films, such Cinderella, Maleficent, Alice in the Wonderland, etc...
LOL, no. I'm not allergic to live action Disney fairy tales. I just didn't like all the choices they made in those movies. But even with those movies listed, I may not have cared for them, but I wouldn't call them bad, except for Malificent. I really didn't like how they watered down her character, it wasn't Angelina Jolie's best performance, I didn't enjoy King Stephan here, I REALLY didn't like how they flanderized and dumbed down Flaura, Fauna, and Merryweather, and I felt it wanted to pretty much just be Wicked (I liked that), only with the "True Love isn't necessarily Romantic Love" message from Frozen tossed in as well. But clearly I can see from this thread alone that other people enjoy the film.

If you want a fairy tale movie with real people that I liked, Ever After was good. :smile1:
And then there's live action Beauty and the Beast coming up. Mildly curious about that since I saw the trailer, and the sets and cinematography from what I saw look GREAT. Plus, I really like Emma Watson, and hope she'd do good as Belle. Not just automatically turned off by live action fairy tales for the sake of its live action. ;)

But yeah, you can definitely tell my opinion on those three films are in the minority as people generally like all of them, and (what Disney ultimately cares about) they made a lot of money at the box office, which is why they just made a sequel to live action Alice in Wonderland and have so many more planned. Cause as long as they make Disney money, Disney is going to make these live action remakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back