Grown Attraction To Thin Diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evo19

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
This is an odd feeling for me. Over the past 3 years or so that I've actually dived in and started buying diapers, thickness was a huge concern of mine. I'm finishing up my last 2 original Snuggie Waddlers I bought last year and I am enjoying them more than I thought. I have half a case left of ABU Space, but they just aren't as appealing anymore as they used to be.

Maybe because I'm living alone now and I don't have to be overly concerned about performance I'm starting to enjoy them more. Anyone else kinda gone through the same feeling of wanting a thinner supply?

You must live in a hot climate.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

The thicker the better for me. I love to feel that padding all over and especially between the legs. However, I do prefer a thinner diaper for public use just for discretion. Abena M4s are my usual public diaper, but I do actually have a Cushie on at work today. A very wet cushie.

PaddedInPuyallup said:
The thicker the better for me. I love to feel that padding all over and especially between the legs. However, I do prefer a thinner diaper for public use just for discretion. Abena M4s are my usual public diaper, but I do actually have a Cushie on at work today. A very wet cushie.
I don't think there's a better diaper than the Abena M4, just right!

SoakedSheets said:
I don't think there's a better diaper than the Abena M4, just right!

Give the dry 24 7 a try you will be amazed

I was happy to find thicker, premium diapers but I never stopped buying the thinner ones. A lot of the time, they're more reasonable for my use than something really thick so I like to keep a variety on-hand.

I don't have a huge problem with thin diapers if except for absorption. Absorption means more time without change, which is nice.

It's on the inside that matters.

I like both.

Thin diaper for daytime at work (more discrete). Current use/preference: Tranquility ATN

Thick diaper for night time, weekends, my time. Current use/preference: Dry 24/7

The thinest i use is a boosted ATN
anything thinner and i would be doing nothing but changing diapers all day.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Evo19 said:
Anyone else kinda gone through the same feeling of wanting a thinner supply?
I'm not sure about thin diapers specifically, but I know I definitely like to rotate through different brands and experience a large variety of different kinds of diapers. Thin diapers definitely have a different feeling than thicker ones, and I appreciate it for what it is.

I like bulky diapers, but I also wear the thinner Always Discreet pull-ups. It's not so much discretion as I've pulled off wearing Abena L4's around my parents multiple times now, it's that they're affordable and easy to get off a store shelf when I have the opportunity, and also because they're pull-ups, they play into my potty-training fantasies.

There's certainly a time for thick and a time for thin. I hav a wide selection avaiable here and I'm in a similar situation here, there's really not a lot available right now for high quality without super thickness. The original waddlers you mentioned, I'd agree 100% those were great for thin, and I wore them to work daily. I was disappointed when they dropped the line, and I hope they change their mind. (the overnights don't breathe well enough during the day and get really hot and sweaty) I don't really know of any thin high quality diapers availabe right now unfortunately. I have switched to ABU's SDK/2 for daily wear for now because despite being bulky they are otherwise great. (wearing at work right now... slightly uncomfortable bulk in tight dress pants) I've contacted ABU support and suggested that they produce a diaper identical to the SDK but with the padding 1/2 as thick, for all of us that are looking for a thinner high quality daytime diaper. I can't be alone wanting this? If you'd like to see that too, hit the Contact button on ABU's web site and throw your hat in the ring for a thinner high quality diaper for public/everyday wear.

Like genres of music, I really love every kind of diaper and can find the right occasion for each one.

If I were to give up the toilet or become fully incontinent, I'd go with the Abena M4 or the Molicare Super Plus, just because of the practicality. I'd still save the AB/DL premium diapers for fun time, because the medical look is a lot less revealing if I were ever to be seen or stuck in a bad situation.

But as a diaper lover with not enough incontinence issues to confined to exclusively the thicker diapers, I like the thinner ones as well. For active settings and warm climates, they can be great! Changing is certainly more frequent though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back