• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Howdy from Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

littleboyof40

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have been reading this forum for some times. I am 43 years old and can't spell little as my name suggest. Unfortunately, I guess I will have to live with that. I have never been one to admit to my ABDL desires. I have done a lot of binge and purge for many years. I can remember diapers as far back as 9 years old. It hasn't been till the last year I have been able to admit to myself that I am an ABDL. Honestly, I still don't want it. I feel like the ABDL side of me conflicts with the other sides of me. But here I am and I hope will interacting with others, I might be able to explore this side of me. I have already learned a lot from everyone just listening so to speak.

I am fortunate that once a week (Fridays), I can work from home and be comfortable in my diapers alone when my wife and children are not around. I am able to focus while in diapers, onesie, and pacifier.

You will find (if I continue to write) that my English is horrible but I am good at math because I is an inkneer (engineer) and I have dyslexia which was identified late in life. I don't use it as an excuses but more an understanding of myself.

I have never told anyone about my desires due to being ashamed of them and resenting them, not even my wife who is my best friend and partner.

Thanks for being my secret support all!!!

Littleboyof40 (spelled correctly this time)

litteboyof40 said:
I have been reading this forum for some times. I am 43 years old and can't spell little as my name suggest. Unfortunately, I guess I will have to live with that. I have never been one to admit to my ABDL desires. I have done a lot of binge and purge for many years. I can remember diapers as far back as 9 years old. It hasn't been till the last year I have been able to admit to myself that I am an ABDL. Honestly, I still don't want it. I feel like the ABDL side of me conflicts with the other sides of me. But here I am and I hope will interacting with others, I might be able to explore this side of me. I have already learned a lot from everyone just listening so to speak.

I am fortunate that once a week (Fridays), I can work from home and be comfortable in my diapers alone when my wife and children are not around. I am able to focus while in diapers, onesie, and pacifier.

You will find (if I continue to write) that my English is horrible but I am good at math because I is an inkneer (engineer) and I have dyslexia which was identified late in life. I don't use it as an excuses but more an understanding of myself.

I have never told anyone about my desires due to being ashamed of them and resenting them, not even my wife who is my best friend and partner.

Thanks for being my secret support all!!!

Littleboyof40 (spelled correctly this time)

Howdy and welcome from your Okie neighbor to the North.

To fix your user name:
-Click "Settings" in the upper right side of the screen.
-Under the My settings on the left side of the screen, click "edit profile"
-Scroll down until you see "Edit User name"

User name can only be changed once every 90 days. Not sure what the rule is for new members. You may or may not be able to do it at this time. If not, just wait a few months and change it then.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't fuss and worry too much about all this ABDL stuff. It's something that not many of us can actually walk away from. I can't. I gave up on the binge purge cycles long ago. I haven't had one in a long time. Pretty good too, since I've got a large collection of older diapers and Goodnites. I think what protected them has been that some were at my parents house until recently, and all are tucked away down in the basement; where I don't really see them. So they are kept out of sight, and free from me wanting to throw them away.

Hi and welcome. I kept mine secret from my wife for many years until she saw a diaper order on my Amazon account. Fortunately she was very accepting. I too had Friday off from work and that was when I would wear. It took me a long time to accept this, but now I'm quite comfortable with it. It takes time and this site helps.

It worked.. Thanks so much for the tip above and the kind advice!

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome. I kept mine secret from my wife for many years until she saw a diaper order on my Amazon account. Fortunately she was very accepting. I too had Friday off from work and that was when I would wear. It took me a long time to accept this, but now I'm quite comfortable with it. It takes time and this site helps.

Nice to know this Friday I won't be the only one working from home and wearing... :) As for my wife, I suspect she knows and respects my desire not to tell but there is always the fear that she doesn't have a clue.

Hey there and welcome. Congrats for making it official. It's such a nice feeling to be able to share something you've kept hidden for so long. As to your wife, a carefully timed conversation some day could be a positive life changer. Only you can really know when or if you should tell her. Until then keep enjoying. :)

littleboyof40 said:
It worked.. Thanks so much for the tip above and the kind advice!

You're very welcome. We try to do what we can, to help others out around here. I'm friends with many people that I first got to know on ADISC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back