A night out drinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

macncheese

Banned
Role
  1. Incontinent
For the new year, I celebrated with more than my fair share of drinks. Unfortunately, this generally leads to many more wet (duh) and apparently messy accidents. I guess because the alcohol lowers feeling in my bowel? Or maybe it just makes my messes more loose? Or maybe it's because I don't drink often? Anyways, last night I had filled the seat of my diaper and didn't even notice until someone complained about the smell. I guess I was just caught up in conversation or something and didn't even feel the bm coming on or happening. Even though I wore a poofy skirt to conceal my diaper, I felt as though everyone could see straight through it and knew I had just pooped my diaper (several people at this party know of my condition). I felt SO embarrassed, as this never really happens.
So i guess what I am wondering is: Does alcohol affect bms?

License Please. Yer getting a ticket for Minor in Possession and underage drinking . You cannot drink for another year yet. seeing that your age is 20 ..
this is said in jest.

Alcohol can have a profound effect on your bowel movements. It can happen while you're drinking and/or more probably the day after. The effects of alcohol are also much more pronounced and profound on people that are younger, smaller, and female. It can also trigger severe reactions in those that suffer from IBS. The reactions can be much stronger if the person drinking has not been stable, while someone who has been stable will have a higher tolerance.

Last edited:
Alcohol indeed can effect bms as it impacts flatulance which will in turn impact how fast fecal matter passes through the colon.

If you are planning to drink heavily on new years or any other time I'd advise taking some precautions, like plastic pants and a heavier diaper and prepping with a regiment of chloropyll

Probably shouldn't be drinking so much, either way this is interesting, probably pretty terrible to experience it, although I anyway have no control over it I think losing control must be a worse feeling

xpluswearer said:
License Please. Yer getting a ticket for Minor in Possession and underage drinking . You cannot drink for another year yet. seeing that your age is 20 ..
this is said in jest.

Ha ha -- I always think it's funny that you guys have such a high legal drinking age. Over here, once you've reached the ripe old age of five, you can legally drink on private premises. Make it to 16 and you can drink in a pub or restaurant (as part of a meal), and at 18 you're an adult and can buy and drink whatever you like.

And I used to love flying abroad as a kid (in international airspace, there is no minimum drinking age). A nice gin & tonic before dinner was a delightful once-a-year luxury.

But yeah -- I think alcohol acts as a laxative and also irritates the stomach.

Tiny,
When I visited Europe I would notice in baby bottles instead of Milk or Formula it would be beer. We hear stories over there that if you can see over the bar you get served. Yes International flights does have its perks. The amount of international travel I have done would fill this screen 2 times over, and every time I flew its at least 4 wines each flight by time I got somewhere I was half way plastered drunk. From going thru border checks and customs at the airports that way was surly a challenge I tell ya. And hearing the English version of English for the first time and being intoxicated at the same time uh well it was almost borderline international incident. And being totally plastered in Wiesbaden Germany trying to get back to my hotel in Downtown Frankfurt was uh not fun I tell ya. To the free wine booze and beer in the Airline clubs too. Ah the joys of travel I Love it...

xpluswearer said:
Tiny,
When I visited Europe I would notice in baby bottles instead of Milk or Formula it would be beer.

I remember being over in Germany and a friend of my family over there, their tot still being in plastic pants and not too bashful of public diaper checks, they would tell him it was beer, but apparently it was really apple juice. Wish I was back over there, could really do with the 10-15 miles of walking every day again XD.

macncheese said:
I guess because the alcohol lowers feeling in my bowel?

This. Alcohol is a depressant and numbs the body's nerves. Several times as an undergrad in college, at parties no less, I pooped myself too and realized it was happening too late. In both cases, I wasn't diapered so count yourself lucky there. Some of my worst diaper leaks (urine) were from drinking at bars. Beer goes right through me.

I guess alcohol affects everyone differently, particularly if you're on medication, and if you're at a party and there are loads of distractions accidents can happen. I'm sure that the people who know of your condition will only be sympathetic.

mrogers said:
I guess alcohol affects everyone differently, particularly if you're on medication, and if you're at a party and there are loads of distractions accidents can happen. I'm sure that the people who know of your condition will only be sympathetic.
presuming your not around too many people who are intoxicated to the point of insensitivity.

Yes, alcohol has an effect, for sure. I have IBS and if I sense a "problematic" night out, I wear diapers AND plastic pants. Plastic pants do not really protect against actual leaks (unless you tape them up), but they are very efficient as odour-control. Especially if you wear the socalled bloomers that go higher and lower than the diaper itself and as such offer good protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back