What would you think if they update the Pull Ups for 2017

Which characters do you want on Huggies Pull Ups?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodnitesFan97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Since Goodnites are getting newer graphics, should Pull Ups have the same treatment? I think every Winter i get awesome news about pull ups, and this year could be no exception.

My predictions for updated graphics
Learning Designs:
Boys-Buzz Lightyear/Cars
Girls-Rapunzel & Merida/Elena of Avalor

Cool 'n' Learn:
Boys-Jake/Kion
Girls-Anna & Elsa/Sofia

Nighttime:
Boys-Miles
Girls-Doc/Cinderella & Belle

What are you thoughts if Pull Ups could recieve the same treatment Goodnites have now?

I'd like them to just keep the Palace Pets for a while...

KimbaStarshine said:
I'd like them to just keep the Palace Pets for a while...

Same, but i would love newer graphics along with them.

I wish they would go with something non Disney since easy ups is non Nick now.

I would like them to stop production and make only real diapers. Plastic backed ones.

mayhem said:
I would like them to stop production and make only real diapers. Plastic backed ones.

You realize that their actual market is toddlers, not you, right?

KimbaStarshine said:
I was going to say the same thing.

And you realise Hugggies markets to the parents of those toddlers who are the ones actually buying those diapers. Right? I guarantee you a small toddler (and definitely a baby) cares very little for those designs on their diapers. It's the parent's expectations for what the toddler "should" like that matters. Not the toddlers.

Slomo said:
It's the parent's expectations for what the toddler "should" like that matters. Not the toddlers.
That makes me wonder because the boy themed goodnites are all stuff I don't like and it seems that i'm supposed to like it simply because i'm a boy. only two themes I ever liked and one wasn't even in the US!

No offense but nobody would mind if there's different graphics and the parents and toddlers would care less, some older people wear size 4t-5t, including KimbaStarshine(who likes the Palace Pet ones)

Slomo said:
And you realise Hugggies markets to the parents of those toddlers who are the ones actually buying those diapers. Right? I guarantee you a small toddler (and definitely a baby) cares very little for those designs on their diapers. It's the parent's expectations for what the toddler "should" like that matters. Not the toddlers.

I'd say by the age of two, some kids probably have a preference for certain cartoon characters. I, for example, apparently loved Barney when I was about one to two years old. So I could see a parent being encouraged to choose a certain brand of diapers, and especially training pants, because they have a character their kid likes on them.

KimbaStarshine said:

You realize that the question is address to "you" meaning us, and not toddlers, right?

mayhem said:
You realize that the question is address to "you" meaning us, and not toddlers, right?

It's fine and dandy to wish/fantasize that something would happen, but when you come onto a site and your first post is about how you wish a company that makes baby diapers would make a product to satisfy your wants, it leaves a poor first impression.

As much as I love Kion and Miles I honestly think that the boys ones once Cars 3 comes out there gonna have them on all 3 of the varieties for boys as for girls I'd like to see maybe a half Sofia half Elena since the shows are basically sisters as they were both created by Craig Gerber. And for reference for the boys we gotta remember what happened when cars 2 came out :p

ZukaZama said:
As much as I love Kion and Miles I honestly think that the boys ones once Cars 3 comes out there gonna have them on all 3 of the varieties for boys as for girls I'd like to see maybe a half Sofia half Elena since the shows are basically sisters as they were both created by Craig Gerber. And for reference for the boys we gotta remember what happened when cars 2 came out :p
it will be interesting with cars 3 since the ad for it makes it seem that it will be a rather dark pixar movie.

KimbaStarshine said:
It's fine and dandy to wish/fantasize that something would happen, but when you come onto a site and your first post is about how you wish a company that makes baby diapers would make a product to satisfy your wants, it leaves a poor first impression.

What the hell do you think the whole point of the original post is? To satisfy what people wants. My first impression of you, is that you're a bit slow.

mayhem said:
What the hell do you think the whole point of the original post is? To satisfy what people wants. My first impression of you, is that you're a bit slow.

To see what designs people would like to see on training pants. Not for people to spout stupidity about how a company should quit making a product for toddlers because one thirty-eight-year-old on the Internet said so. There's a difference between saying ''I would like to see this design on Pull-Ups'' and ''I think they should stop making them for no reason other than that's what I want!''

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back