New Goodnites Review!

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodnitesco96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So the new Goodnites just came in... well actually after my mom basically didn't tell me they got in Thursday... but now I have the new Goodnites for this year I guess... They seem definitely thinner and a lot softer than I guess last years version, the back of them seems less thick, and as for stretchiness, they seem a little less stretchy, but they still fit my waist. The sides definitely feel softer and the front as well, but when you put them on they feel a little rougher than last years'. As for absorbency i haven't tested that out yet but I probably will soon[emoji12]. They seem a little tighter than the Goodnites I was using, and the sides seem to be a little less stretchy, probably due to them making them softer. Take a look at the pictures for comparison, and they have also added a new top waistband, instead of being blue it is green this year. Size wise, they feel maybe a little bigger than the Goodnites I was using previously, but I'm not 100% sure on that. Lemme know how the new Goodnites are going for you guys, as the brand new ones have a striped design this year.
27c303f807e65de5ec1447cd11e9443d.jpg
add7c1f1d486288a2467265e5ef237d0.jpg
e61aaf02eae4d1ee79133c80c85105f5.jpg
4684ec36cd237730fe123215a1ab19c3.jpg
4fa319ec9d67eb467eef7befa315cbe9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: littledreamers333
goodnitesco96 said:
So the new Goodnites just came in... well actually after my mom basically didn't tell me they got in Thursday... but now I have the new Goodnites for this year I guess... They seem definitely thinner and a lot softer than I guess last years version, the back of them seems less thick, and as for stretchiness, they seem a little less stretchy, but they still fit my waist. The sides definitely feel softer and the front as well, but when you put them on they feel a little rougher than last years'. As for absorbency i haven't tested that out yet but I probably will soon[emoji12]. They seem a little tighter than the Goodnites I was using, and the sides seem to be a little less stretchy, probably due to them making them softer. Take a look at the pictures for comparison, and they have also added a new top waistband, instead of being blue it is green this year. Size wise, they feel maybe a little bigger than the Goodnites I was using previously, but I'm not 100% sure on that. Lemme know how the new Goodnites are going for you guys, as the brand new ones have a striped design this year.
27c303f807e65de5ec1447cd11e9443d.jpg
add7c1f1d486288a2467265e5ef237d0.jpg
e61aaf02eae4d1ee79133c80c85105f5.jpg
4684ec36cd237730fe123215a1ab19c3.jpg
4fa319ec9d67eb467eef7befa315cbe9.jpg

For some reason 5 pictures uploaded so just ignore the duplicates....

For anyone who hasn't seen the new design, I forgot to upload them with the comparisons but here they are(1 new design). I can't really decide if I like it, I wish they would change these more than just doing a different design in the same colors as the Camo diaper...
e8369064478a95ffad922fa8322b7991.jpg
924c5d1eeeb45eedc656183805fa2fc3.jpg
568f3e6eb3a4df5526e3987bfd288343.jpg

Can't wait to get my hands on them, I just got a box of 34 for 19,97$ at my local Wal-Mart last week so it will take at least a month or a month and half before I get new ones, but they are definitively the standard model with the new 5 layers on them.

For the design, did the 2nd design replace the other one or now there's 3 different ones in each pack, if they replaced them, I'll be sure to keep a few of the ones I have to save ???

CodyBaby said:
Can't wait to get my hands on them, I just got a box of 34 for 19,97$ at my local Wal-Mart last week so it will take at least a month or a month and half before I get new ones, but they are definitively the standard model with the new 5 layers on them.

For the design, did the 2nd design replace the other one or now there's 3 different ones in each pack, if they replaced them, I'll be sure to keep a few of the ones I have to save ???

They threw out the old skateboard designs that were blue white and red, but it's only the two designs I put in the photos above, the striped ones and the slightly different Camo/army designs. I just actually flooded/soaked one, and honestly Goodnites are performing a bit better than I thought, cause it didn't leak a single drop and I peed for about 10 seconds. If you want to flood them, go ahead and try, but when I want to like really flood it and I've been holding it, I stand in the bathtub or over a toilet just in case the diaper doesn't hold enough. You might want to save a couple of the old skate designs, but on eBay barely anybody has the new designs, trust me I looked about 20 or so times.

goodnitesco96 said:
They threw out the old skateboard designs that were blue white and red, but it's only the two designs I put in the photos above, the striped ones and the slightly different Camo/army designs. I just actually flooded/soaked one, and honestly Goodnites are performing a bit better than I thought, cause it didn't leak a single drop and I peed for about 10 seconds. If you want to flood them, go ahead and try, but when I want to like really flood it and I've been holding it, I stand in the bathtub or over a toilet just in case the diaper doesn't hold enough. You might want to save a couple of the old skate designs, but on eBay barely anybody has the new designs, trust me I looked about 20 or so times.

I'll keep a few of the skates design for sure, they were my favorites, I'm not a fan of the camo ones, my trick for GoodNites is I always cover them with a regular adult diaper, I buy a cheap brand from Wal-Mart, they do a pretty good job and I can usually reuse the same adult diaper for 3-4 nights since the GoodNites rarely leak with me, when I really want to flood a GoodNites, I stuff a GoodNites true-fit soaker pad in the GoodNites, that combination is so awesome, how thick and bulky it can become when soaked is incredible.

What is the Goodnites tru-fit soaker pad? I've seen so many of the tru-fit underwears on eBay and I just don't want to try that, too much underwear not enough diaper for me. How is the absorbency of the pad?

I'm assuming they're kinda like pads for girls on periods but a little thicker?

The pads are awesome, they are the things you normally put in the True-Fit underwear, they are basically a booster pad so you can use them in a regular diaper or regular GoodNites, they work really well. They sell them in packs of 14 pads for around 10-12$ but sometimes they get on sale for 7-8$ a pack.

I might have to get some, are they on the thinner side?

I just looked them up and they're like a really big pad with wings haha. They almost look like a full diaper they're so big.

goodnitesco96 said:
I might have to get some, are they on the thinner side?

Yup, thin but you have to see how much they swell up, they have that SAP product they put in baby diapers and GoodNites that isn't used in adult diapers or adult booster pads since with adults they want the product to stay thin and discreet while for babies and bedwetters, even if they care about their supposed underwear, they aren't really discreet once they are soaked.

- - - Updated - - -

goodnitesco96 said:
I just looked them up and they're like a really big pad with wings haha. They almost look like a full diaper they're so big.

Let me try to snap a picture of one real quick

I might try them, and see how much they extend the life of a goodnite if it's flooded.

goodnitesco96 said:
I might try them, and see how much they extend the life of a goodnite if it's flooded.

You will be amazed by how much they can extend the life of them for sure, be just sure you got something that can hold the GoodNites in place cause when its heavy, it goes down and may leak, for the pictures, I can't find a safe way to send them tonight, will figure this out tomorrow in the evenings, I snapped them but they contain data I don't wish to share, will have to edit them a little.

Just take a picture of one that isn't used just like on a table haha

I wish Goodnites would make one larger size like 125-150 or so, that would be the perfect size diaper for me, they just need to improve the height a bit more, these sit so los

goodnitesco96 said:
Just take a picture of one that isn't used just like on a table haha

That's what I did, I would never share one I wore or me wearing them, but there's more data in today's digital cameras, even if you disable exif and such, you can always tell where and when a picture was taken, its to help law enforcement in their job, but there's tools to remove theses details, call me paranoid, I may be with this type of thing.

I agree that just a larger size would be nice, they had one before but elder people started to use them cause they worked too well so they got shutdown cause they want elders to use their crappy adult products instead. It was a conflicting market.

Oh yeah I get what you're saying completely. I

This is science.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back