Proper adult sized sipppy cup proportions

Status
Not open for further replies.

kratox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
I thought this be interesting to show you all. I wanted to see relatively how big a sippy cup would be if made in a adult size with the exact same proportions as a toddler one

info:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
pic
fea53944e89a1859422974061f160bd4.png

Dimensions:
unscaled Dimensions: 2.7 x 2.7 x 7.5 (holds 10 oz)
scaled Dimensions: 5.8 x 5.8 x 16.4 (holds 21.8 oz) - assuming liquid follows same % more than likely will hold more.

This is about a 118% increase so a little over double the size. I based the sizing off of this sippy cup https://www.amazon.com/NUK-Designs-...sr=1-10&keywords=sippy+cups+for+toddlers&th=1

If you were to do a more small wider one you might be able to find a adult sized one that would work well, seeing as how finding a 16 in tall bottle will be hard to find that fits the look of a sippy cup.

P.S.
Also its interesting to see how long your legs get the older you get. Makes me wonder if you design some abdl clothes like overalls to have a lower hanging crotch area would it increase the look of authenticness?

That picture looked creepy, lol!

Angelic said:
That picture looked creepy, lol!

Well the pic wasn't designed to look cute it was only meant as a reference to show how big it be in your hands. I think I might do this for a list of items to see how this would all need to be.

I like the idea though but I would take the size of s adult sized water bottle and go off that and for the teat go off a nuk 5 in size.

OK the scale is correct. However its not what the size the baby bottle should be. Match the scale with only the baby's head and humans head. I understand as a infant we see the world different Because of the size. But it should be proportionate to the size of the head. Baby bottle should be bigger but not by that much.

JackalGuardian said:
OK the scale is correct. However its not what the size the baby bottle should be. Match the scale with only the baby's head and humans head. I understand as a infant we see the world different Because of the size. But it should be proportionate to the size of the head. Baby bottle should be bigger but not by that much.

According to what I have calculated if you go based off of head size

Average toddler head size is: 16"
Average adult head size is: 22"

The percent increase from that is 37.6%.

Scaled Dimensions: 3.7x 3.7x 10.3

Pic: (left 118% scaling, middle is 37.5% scaling, right is default toddler cup size)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
559f2fa8a0933552f311c243a2179ea8.png

Now the only issue with that is it doesn't scale properly with the percent of the whole body based on a toddelrs size. A normal sippy cup takes up about 24% of a toddlers body height. With my old measurements that still stayed true for adult ranges. With these new dimensions it would be only 16% of the body height.

This is cool. Can you do this with pacis?

BoredBoy said:

Yea I can. I honestly was just gonna go down the list and make a thread of a bunch of baby/toddler items in adult sizes.

BoredBoy said:

Here you go:

(I am going of guard width and Length)
Unscaled guard dimensions:
2.041" x 1.448"

Scaled dimensions:
3.012" x 2.137"

Pics:
How it looks on child:
bfcf129ba439fceb5c9ad7fc0224532a.png

How it looks on adult:
e17ef8703ac3b1223fae876a352fcc72.png

The close abdl pacifier we have to those proportions is this: https://www.adultpacifier.com/customizable-modified-adult-guard.html

My only complaint is the guard dips to far down in the center and it shows your upper lip way more than it should and it sorta ruins the way it would look naturally.

Love the computer models, cool idea to do scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back