Well, I'm scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
It's currently windy, and its scaring me. I'm very scared atm, and feel like I can't move.

Anyone else get scared of things like wind? or loud noises? It's currently night time and I'm scared ahaha.

Sorry for this post, just trying to keep calm right now.

What are you fears?

I misread and thought you were having ''gas pains.'' :p

I don't normally mind storms, but last year there was one at night that was really strong with a lot of lightning. I kinda regressed and was scared, which was out of the ordinary for me.

*giggles*.

how did you miss read that as having gas pains lol :D (oh, now I see)

I too am scared of lighting lol.

Oddly enough, back at my house when it is storming (lightning, thunder, etc), I will often shut off all the lights in the house, go onto the porch, and watch. I've always been fascinated by it all. Nature's xylophone.

Hello fellow PNW'er! (At least, I think so?) We're having quite a bit of wind here! Losing power is always a bit unnerving, but, when we spend about 90% of our waking hours on our phones, what is there to really be afraid of?

DrunkBunny said:
It's currently windy, and its scaring me. I'm very scared atm, and feel like I can't move.

Anyone else get scared of things like wind? or loud noises? It's currently night time and I'm scared ahaha.

Sorry for this post, just trying to keep calm right now.

What are you fears?

I am exceptionally scared of thunder and lightning.
Especially at night.
I start thinking that the terrible thermonuclear "Hell Bombs" are exploding to "vaporize me" to nothingness.

The dark from time to time. Sometimes my regressed side would overreact and think there's something is there.

Really bad lighting and thunder.. I had my house hit by lightning once. Also flying with small turbulence. I feel like I can't breath.

I love extreme weather, Thunder lightning, Wind, Rain, Hail, Tornadoes. I hate how little of all of the above we get here.

My phobia though is bee's and wasps. I don't know what mom thought would happen the other day, but she said there was a bee on my shoulder, I swatted it away and ran and hid inside under my blankie so it couldn't get me... and sadly I'm not exaggerating, but weirdly they also fascinate me, I will watch youtube videos of them, until I feel them crawling all over me and have to hide under my blankie to calm down.

scared of the wind when i'm laid in bed and the North Atlantic Westerlies roll in, gusting and busting, shaking my bed and threatening to blow the window through, to shower me with shards of glass. i think that's good reason to be scared.

i have a love/hate relationship with the wind, veering more towards hate as it makes everything harder and more dangerous. sometimes, you can see the need for wind, but it mostly seems like it's out to get you.

We can get some terrible storms here in central Virginia, but right now, I feel sorry for the people in Texas, Louisiana, and other southern states who have seen massive flooding. Storms can be extremely dangerous. Three years ago we were hit by a Derecho which did extreme damage to Lynchburg. One of our neighbor's house was completely destroyed. We were without power for 7 days, and every day the temperature ranged between 98 and 101 degrees. I never want to go through that again.

Snakes, spiders, murder, death, heights.

heights, snakes, big spiders.

I'm a bit afraid of the dark. I keep certain doors in my house shut because of it. I think this stems back to a series of dreams that I had when I was a pre-teen/early teen where I would look down the hallway and see something (of course it wasn't there though) in the wood paneling of the hallway (house was built in the 60's or 70's, wood paneling and puke green stove top, double oven and sink)

For wind and storms, oh no, I LOVE storms. I'll take severe thunderstorms everyday, the worse the better (of course I would love it if no damage/death would happen). I love to listen to rain and thunder. It's all soothing to me.

I'm one of the crazy people, who likes to chase storms, although I haven't had the chance to do it though. I would love to go out in the middle of nowhere, where no one lives, and see a tornado (it's on my bucket list, seriously)

The only time I've been scared of severe storms, was a few years ago, we had tornado warnings left and right, and I of course was outside watching it all go by (middle of the day) and funnel clouds, and quite a few of them. I was scared for one coming down, but not of the storm itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back