Solitary Adult Baby Regression and Play...

Status
Not open for further replies.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
As an older Adult Baby with lifelong developmental disabilities my Regression and Play is solitary here at home in my bedroom refuge away from the world.
I do understand that I am not the only Adult Baby who regresses and plays alone in solitude.

Hey, know what...solitary baby play is ok...sure it's pretty nice to have someone to annoy, but it's quite a normal experience for babies to be alone for periods of time...that's where toys, new experiences and imagination really blossom. I'm often happy in my own little world.

I do wish though, that every little one at least had the occasional time with someone who genuinely cares for them.

And well, thank goodness for adisc. :hugs:

ozbub said:
Hey, know what...solitary baby play is ok...sure it's pretty nice to have someone to annoy, but it's quite a normal experience for babies to be alone for periods of time...that's where toys, new experiences and imagination really blossom. I'm often happy in my own little world.

I do wish though, that every little one at least had the occasional time with someone who genuinely cares for them.

And well, thank goodness for adisc. :hugs:

I wish I had someone to "annoy" :\

Being solitary has both good and bad aspects.
When alone, I can totally be myself and just "play".
But, the down side is that being alone too much is not good for overall mental health.

SuperiorPenguin said:
I wish I had someone to "annoy" :\

Some people can be really annoying on here ... So that's ok :) you can be just a little bit annoying if you like.

caitianx said:
the down side is that being alone too much is not good for overall mental health.

If that true, I need to get some friends, I am either alone or at work.. which is basically alone. As of Christmas I am retiring (Aka quitting). I am hoping to live off my investments and the money my grandparents left me.

Basically I need more friends xD Who enjoy the same things I do.

SuperiorPenguin said:
If that true, I need to get some friends, I am either alone or at work.. which is basically alone. As of Christmas I am retiring (Aka quitting). I am hoping to live off my investments and the money my grandparents left me.

Basically I need more friends xD Who enjoy the same things I do.

As I stare into the crystal ball I see many friends....hmmm perhaps you should keep your fortune hidden from them until they have proven themselves worthy. 🤑

ozbub said:
As I stare into the crystal ball I see many friends....hmmm perhaps you should keep your fortune hidden from them until they have proven themselves worthy. ��

It might be the lack of sleep, or lack of brain cells, but that went right over my head. Can you explain in a different way?

Haha...btw caitianx sorry didn't mean to hijack your thread...

- - - Updated - - -

SuperiorPenguin said:
It might be the lack of sleep, or lack of brain cells, but that went right over my head. Can you explain in a different way?

Sorry was just being silly. Actually, it would be wonderful to be in a position to be financially independent...that would free you up to find like-minded people. I've not long finished my degree at uni and working part time... not very keen on working full time.

I have yet to regress but I do occasionally act as a baby or toddler. Since I live alone, that means I do my 'thing' alone.

As usual, I am mutely regressing alone by myself in my bedroom behind closed door.
I did some "Potty Time" with my dolly friend, "Pam" clutched close to my heart.
Now to diaper myself in my bed and lie quietly listening to my radio before falling asleep at ~ 2:00 AM.
My baby time before I fall asleep comforts me.
Anyway, it is 1/4 past Midnight and it is now Tuesday the 24th of November.

Is somebody a lonely caitain? :hug:

Yes.
A little lonely.
Anyway, this evening I am watching episodes of TRANSFORMERS: ENERGON on DVD to be in "Little" Mode.

That feeling I know.

My room is a great sanctuary for little time. I have my plushies, coloring books, hidden pull-ups supply, and everything else I'd need to keep me a satisfied little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back