• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessBella

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hello all! So I've been browsing various forums for a little bit now since I've discovered this side of me, and I just now decided to make an account. Soooooo feel free to ask me anything if you'd like to know more about me! :)

Welcome, i think you will find this a friendly site, enjoy your browsing

Thank you thank you! It's a bit weird figuring out how everything on the website works, but I'll probably get the hang of it.

FrozenFanDL said:
Thank you thank you! It's a bit weird figuring out how everything on the website works, but I'll probably get the hang of it.

If you have any questions, please ask. We're here to support and encourage.

I see you like theater. Awesome. Have you done Shakespeare? Are you in to movie musicals such as "Pitch Perfect"?

You like Jane Eyre, too? There are a lot of members here who love the classics. Any others you found interesting? There's a thread about "Catcher in the Rye" at the moment.

FrozenFanDL said:
Hello all! So I've been browsing various forums for a little bit now since I've discovered this side of me, and I just now decided to make an account. Soooooo feel free to ask me anything if you'd like to know more about me! :)

Hi FrozenFanDL, welcome to the site. I am glad you found us.
You will get the hang of the screen lay-out, and how things work in no time.
As a general rule, we always like to know more about new members. So, do not be shy about joining in on the many topics of discussion on the boards. I've found that the best way to get to know someone, is to listen to what they have to say.
I am sure you will enjoy the time you spend here. Have fun exploring the wonderous world of ADISC.

Well as far as if I have any questions, just a couple:
1. Am I responding properly? I hope so or I'll feel kind of silly.
2. Why is it that I don't seem able to see images uploaded by other users in certain forums?

As far as everything else, I'm such a huge theater geek. I always swamp myself with work since my university puts on 2-3 shows per semester, but it's well worth it! It's funny you mentioned Shakespeare, because I was just recently the assistant stage manager for our production of As You Like It. I've only ever been in one Shakespeare show before. It was actually my first big(ish) role. I tried out for Viola in Twelfth Night, but ended up getting Olivia. It was such an awesome experience. In regard to movie musicals, I'm not a huge fan. I still have yet to see either Pitch Perfect movies for whatever weird reason, and I REALLY want to see The Last Five Years when I have time. I love that show so much. Reading is really weird for me. It's what I do with most of my free time (and working time for classes) and it's kind of what switches me from feeling little or not. Jane Eyre was a huge influence for me in a Women's Lit class. I'm also really into Virginia Woolf and her writing style, and I like poetry, my favorite of which is from the Romantic period. Also, thank you for responding! I'm not always too sure how to go about meeting people.

- - - Updated - - -

fifigal said:
Hi FrozenFanDL, welcome to the site. I am glad you found us.
You will get the hang of the screen lay-out, and how things work in no time.
As a general rule, we always like to know more about new members. So, do not be shy about joining in on the many topics of discussion on the boards. I've found that the best way to get to know someone, is to listen to what they have to say.
I am sure you will enjoy the time you spend here. Have fun exploring the wonderous world of ADISC.

Thank you so much! Oh, and I forgot to mention in my original post, my name is Sibella, but Bella is fine. Sibella sounds to formal to me, and I've always hated having to write it on formal documents. But anyway, I've enjoyed my time browsing before signing up, so I hope this next step makes it even better!

FrozenFanDL said:
Well as far as if I have any questions, just a couple:
1. Am I responding properly? I hope so or I'll feel kind of silly.
2. Why is it that I don't seem able to see images uploaded by other users in certain forums?

1) Yes, you are
2) I don't know. Maybe your name has to change to green first?

Good Shakespeare stories! We did As You Like It in high school.

zipperless said:
Good Shakespeare stories! We did As You Like It in high school.

I've done so many I'm surprised I can even keep track of them at this point!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back