I took the dog for a walk...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChooChoo69

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I took my dog for a walk this morning while wearing an oatmeal loaded (2 cups) Tykable diaper, plastic pull-on baby pants, onesie and shorts. Sitting on the park bench with a full load is quite an experience! Met a few walkers and their dogs. I don't think anyone noticed the diaper bulge.

I always go out in the summer in my wet night time diaper and plastic pants under my shorts when I walk the dog in the morning. I have seen double takes at the stop light because of my sagging diapers.

I'm still yet to try the oatmeal trick but when my folks go away for a week I'm going to have to try it! Maybe even walk the dog :)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

What is this oatmeal trick? I'm intrigued.

xtekvet said:
I always go out in the summer in my wet night time diaper and plastic pants under my shorts when I walk the dog in the morning. I have seen double takes at the stop light because of my sagging diapers.

I do as well, but I'm walking her in our back yard. My one neighbor has a big fence because they have a swimming pool. I rarely see the other neighbor.

Ashley19 said:
What is this oatmeal trick? I'm intrigued.

The use of oatmeal in your diaper can simulate a mess without the smell and clean-up of a real poop. Make oatmeal the normal way, let it cool and place in your diaper,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back