Classic tena slip. (Plastic backed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Englandnap90

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The Question I have is where can I find plastic backed tena slip medium in the uk?

I dislike the new ones and want to stay with plastic ones

What are the alternatives to the tena? Has to be plastic backed

:)

S

Perhaps at some smaller, out of the way independent pharmacies. I would expect the high volume places such as John Bell and Croyden in London are only stocking the breathable fabric backed products at the moment.

If you can order online, go check out German nappy heaven, SaveExpress.de as they have everything, and will happily deliver to the UK. On that page you are looking for the German word "Folie" if you want plastic backed...

Good luck!
A.

Soakingboy said:
Perhaps at some smaller, out of the way independent pharmacies. I would expect the high volume places such as John Bell and Croyden in London are only stocking the breathable fabric backed products at the moment.

If you can order online, go check out German nappy heaven, SaveExpress.de as they have everything, and will happily deliver to the UK. On that page you are looking for the German word "Folie" if you want plastic backed...

Good luck!
A.

I can't find the uk on what country I want delivery too

They're actually called the Tena Slip Original. Look on SaveExpress to find them easily.

Englandnap90 said:
I can't find the uk on what country I want delivery too

You would want to choose:
Großbritannien

Englandnap90 said:
What are the alternatives to the tena? Has to be plastic backed

Comficare are looking quite good as an alternative. the mediums are small, though.

ade said:
Comficare are looking quite good as an alternative. the mediums are small, though.

Great nappy holds an ocean full of pee tapes are good very crinkly and comfy

Englandnap90 said:
The Question I have is where can I find plastic backed tena slip medium in the uk?

I dislike the new ones and want to stay with plastic ones

I got a case of the tena slip maxi (large size, new "clothlike sides") recently from XP Medical, that just started carrying them here in the USA. They currently stock the original in small, and the new in med and large. I'd have definitely preferred the original. I don't like the new ones either. Too bad I'm defintely not a small.

So all of you out there (in the americas) looking for a good small diaper, there you go. Get them from XP Medical before they run out.

Wearing one now... the center padded area is amazing, both the outer shell material itself and the padding are VERY soft, but the sides... ick... .it's this weird sheer material. It feels just like the "sheers" people have up in front of their drapes. It's stiff, super thin, and completely rigid. (no stretch) It may be breatheable, but has a terrible feel to it, and bunches up like nothing I've ever seen before in a diaper wing.

bambinod said:
I got a case of the tena slip maxi (large size, new "clothlike sides") recently from XP Medical, that just started carrying them here in the USA. They currently stock the original in small, and the new in med and large. I'd have definitely preferred the original. I don't like the new ones either. Too bad I'm defintely not a small.

So all of you out there (in the americas) looking for a good small diaper, there you go. Get them from XP Medical before they run out.

Wearing one now... the center padded area is amazing, both the outer shell material itself and the padding are VERY soft, but the sides... ick... .it's this weird sheer material. It feels just like the "sheers" people have up in front of their drapes. It's stiff, super thin, and completely rigid. (no stretch) It may be breatheable, but has a terrible feel to it, and bunches up like nothing I've ever seen before in a diaper wing.
That style Tena has been around in the US for years, typically under prescription. Indaslip are of the same style, but with added aloe vera; another alternative, if need be.

Just wanted to say thank you, managed to get the classic tena from save express and round a random listing on eBay for a case of the plastic ones aswell, so I snapped them both up :)

Gompels might still have supers in small and large, I got the mediums on a buy one get one half price offer but the mediums don't seem to be on offer anymore so I guess they've shifted the old stock, gompels own brand nappies are pretty good and plastic backed, they run fairly small and the tapes are badly attached, easily fixed with some gaffer tape tho.
What are the new 'classic' tenas like? They seem like a strange compromise between old and new

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back