Status
Not open for further replies.

Smurfen

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi

Do you think it´s more common and a better reason to get a fetish for diapers and flood them when you have a neurologic disability with symptom as dysfunctional incontinence etc. than it maybe would be to a person not having disabilities like this one?

My personal opinion is that diapers have become more a part of my life now and I have choosen to develop this further to a fetish that make me happy, aroused and satisfied. But my diaper fetish is one out of many other fetishes I have. Unfortunatelly I can´t share it together with some one else in real life.

in comic books, superheros put on capes because of the hands fate deals them, I see it kind of like that

rennecfox said:
in comic books, superheros put on capes because of the hands fate deals them, I see it kind of like that

I don´t read so much comicbooks so it´s hard to understand how you mean, please explain more specific.

Well take batman for example. He took up being a costumed vigilante after seeing Zorro as a child then watching his parents get mugged and subsequently murdered in front of him. He uses that anger as a reason to focus and train to become the best martial artist/detective so that he could apprehend the criminals that make his streets unsafe.

Smurfen said:
Do you think it´s more common and a better reason to get a fetish for diapers and flood them when you have a neurologic disability with symptom as dysfunctional incontinence etc. than it maybe would be to a person not having disabilities like this one?

If I understand the question, I don't think your situation is very different from a bedwetting child or teen who decides at some point they actually like wearing diapers or pull-ups. If you didn't have the neurologic condition, the fetish likely wouldn't have appeared.

I got into it because I wet the bed and wore Goodnites and I just ended up loving diapers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got into it because I really liked diapers and was really sad when I was potty trained, which was quite late. I was almost 5 when I was trained, as compared to my siblings who trained at 2, and one at 18 months. I got over it but when I was 7 I had a dream about wearing diapers and I was kinda reignited on diapers for a few years, when I decided to "grow up" when I was 9. I didn't think about them again until I was 12 and my fascination with diapers turned into a kink because of puberty.

So for me it stemmed from needing them as a baby, and wanting them as a toddler/kid

for me it happened by itself I didn't make it happen. If I had a choice over it I would have got a more normal fetish like rope bondage

dlissexy said:
for me it happened by itself I didn't make it happen. If I had a choice over it I would have got a more normal fetish like rope bondage

LOL I had to laugh when you said 'normal' fetish like rope bondage.
The diaper one is better!
Diapers were in my thoughts/dreams my whole life.
Potty trained early at 18 months and I reckon that was a problem for me.
At 29 started diapers again, and I'm loving it.

Last edited:
I'm not sure you can develop a fetish to accommodate an illness such as a neurological disease. I think fetishes develop fairly early in life. If you've got a fetish and it comes to the fore due to an illness I'd call that a coincidence.

rennecfox said:

Bingo. I'd never considered it in that fashion until my family got its fist computer and I searched for other people like me. ABDL sites were the first time I'd encountered anything even remotely positive about my diapers, and being a Little really resonated with me.

Last edited:
mikesecret said:
I'm not sure you can develop a fetish to accommodate an illness such as a neurological disease. I think fetishes develop fairly early in life. If you've got a fetish and it comes to the fore due to an illness I'd call that a coincidence.

Maybe you´re right, however diapers have been a fetish for me now.

I think becoming a DL is a perfectly reasonable choice to make a disability more neutral experience leaning towards fun , that's how I got here, incontinence was turned into the quest to wear every brand of diaper made for a day, and I have not run out diapers yet, if I had to completely stay within the course of medical diapers it would suck.

When you get lemons make lemonade,do not try and drink out of diaper no matter How yummy yellow lemony it looks, caviar is disgusting, SAP is truly tasteless .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

mikesecret said:

That is not entirely untrue. Well most [head shrinkers, lol] agree that fetishes usually develop during early childhood or puberty it is also not uncommon to develop one, or many more later on in life. Although any later fetishes usually do not replace any (if there were any) that might have developed earlier on.
Example: I highly doubt many 3-5 year olds have Leather fetishes, lol.

Also "Fetish" is a bit of an umbrella term.
I feel there is a difference between a Fetish, a Kink, or Aides.
Fetish : something that you need to get stimulated or reach climax.
Kink: something you enjoy or make part of your sexual play, but not needed to climax.
Aides: something you enjoy having/using during sexual play to heighten it, but not needed.

I personally feel there is a big difference between say getting sexually aroused by wearing one or needing to wear/use a diaper in order to climax.
And well more simply, being or becoming sexually aroused (by anything but them) and taking care of business, lol, while you happen to be wearing.

Example:
Someone feels/gets a sexual urge and puts one on to do it.
VS.
Someone feels/gets a (not related to diapers) sexual urge and takes care of that urge with the use/aid of the diaper they are already wearing, whether or not there is a need or want to be wearing it in the first place which is separate from the sexual urge/desire they are feeling at the time.

Does that make sense?

bambinod said:

LOL, That's right up there with this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uADQG5N1Zbo

started out having wet farts bought a cloth diaper and wear 24/7 but problem stopped, but i find a diaper so comfortable

MandyBear said:
That is not entirely untrue. Well most [head shrinkers, lol] agree that fetishes usually develop during early childhood or puberty it is also not uncommon to develop one, or many more later on in life. Although any later fetishes usually do not replace any (if there were any) that might have developed earlier on.
Example: I highly doubt many 3-5 year olds have Leather fetishes, lol.

Also "Fetish" is a bit of an umbrella term.
I feel there is a difference between a Fetish, a Kink, or Aides.
Fetish : something that you need to get stimulated or reach climax.
Kink: something you enjoy or make part of your sexual play, but not needed to climax.
Aides: something you enjoy having/using during sexual play to heighten it, but not needed.

I personally feel there is a big difference between say getting sexually aroused by wearing one or needing to wear/use a diaper in order to climax.
And well more simply, being or becoming sexually aroused (by anything but them) and taking care of business, lol, while you happen to be wearing.

Example:
Someone feels/gets a sexual urge and puts one on to do it.
VS.
Someone feels/gets a (not related to diapers) sexual urge and takes care of that urge with the use/aid of the diaper they are already wearing, whether or not there is a need or want to be wearing it in the first place which is separate from the sexual urge/desire they are feeling at the time.

Does that make sense?

LOL, That's right up there with this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uADQG5N1Zbo

Perfect sense. Strictly going by their definitions you are pretty spot on.

I'd also like to point out there is a huge difference in having a compulsion or yearning versus a fetish too. You can be inexplicably compelled to love a person (or even a diaper), but that person is likely not a fetish for you even if sex might be involved from time to time. The same goes for diapers.

Slomo said:
Perfect sense. Strictly going by their definitions you are pretty spot on.

Awww. Thanks Sweety :) I try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back