• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello :) I AM NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

MummyUK

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
Hello there, I am a Mistress but here to learn about AB from you lovely ppl so maybe id like to offer this service to clients :)
Would love to hear from you all, your ideas, thoughts, what you like and dislike about AB, how and where I may start as a Mummy/Carer, what do I need ( basics) to start with, what you like to do as a AB.
Look forward to hearing from you

MummyUK

MummyUK said:
Hello there, I am a Mistress but here to learn about AB from you lovely ppl so maybe id like to offer this service to clients :)
Would love to hear from you all, your ideas, thoughts, what you like and dislike about AB, how and where I may start as a Mummy/Carer, what do I need ( basics) to start with, what you like to do as a AB.
Look forward to hearing from you

MummyUK
Welcome
Moo set this up as a support site .
It is frowned upon to advertise services on this site.
Most here do not want Adisc to be like other fetish sites we are pg-13 here.
There are sites like fetlife that may better serve you starting you business.
The have AB/DL group's
Your welcome here we follow the rules that moo set up.
You may ask away .

Sorry if offended you ,I am only after ideas and to learn about this subject ,I was not trying to plug my services I am just interested in knowing the what how and why x

MummyUK said:
Sorry if offended you ,I am only after ideas and to learn about this subject ,I was not trying to plug my services I am just interested in knowing the what how and why x
Oh I'm never offended no in no way I'm not up set we are a nice group .
Your ok .
I did not wish to sound harsh I deal with writting disability so have to use words I know.
Your quiet welcome to learn all you can .
We are very nice persons .
But my writing is very simple so I'm sorry if I up set you.
Take care.
Most of us are very defrent our likes dis likes can be how we got into being into AB/DL.
For some they wish the feeling of comfort and so nurturing is very important thats myself.
There is a great book There's a baby in my bed by Rosalie Bent.
It was very good start .
I learned a lot from it too.

Hey there MummyUK, welcome. You will learn a lot about ABs if you hang around here long enough. If you like you may also join in and become a proper part of our community. There are other care-taker members here also. The most important thing you need to know, is that just like real babies, our 'little' sides are quite vulnerable....take great care. Also, as you will come to realise, this is so much more than the superficial game it may appear to be. Welcome, it's nice to have you aboard :paci:

Hi MummyUK, Welcome! Nice to read you have some interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back