Things I've Noticed Wearing 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aston

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
As mentioned in the title...

- Going from a full diaper with booster to a fresh diaper without booster feels like I only have underwear on. Makes the first wetting hard.

- Diaper rash cream is needed asap. Just asked wife to pick some up on her way home tonight. :smile1:

- Paranoia is just paranoia. Once this is realized, peace of mind is achieved.

- Don't resort to coffee being the only source of liquid of intake. This can enhance the smell of your urine.

- Don't be frustrated when you can't go when you want to.

- Footed pajamas make my toes goe numb in the middle of the night (not really diaper related but been wearing footed pajamas since wearing diapers to bed.)

- Flexibility is limited due to tabs coming undone and leakage.

- Changing immediately after going #2 makes an easy cleanup.

- Can be time consuming if not planned correctly.

- Telling your wife enforces the 24/7. (Otherwise I would have given up by now)

Anybody have anything to add or comments?

Note said:
Unless your wife is an AB/DL, it is so weird that she is so supportive of this. Talk about lucky.

I don't wan't to press my luck, I want to get her into wearing but she's shown no interest. Members of this site suggested to not force her into wearing. But she's really supportive. Like, she's been hiding it from me? I've started looking for signs or clues she's hiding it from me. Like I did to her.

I feel the chemistry is right?? She enjoys being in control and I enjoy being controlled when in reality it's the opposite. In day to day, I'm controlling money, food, entertainment. Lately she's controlling me and I can actually step down and go with it. I dunno...

Lucky on the wife. I wonder if your footie jammis are a bit too short? They shouldn't make your feet go numb.

I have no problem with my footed jammies and wear them A LOT .... I think you have the wrong size, I have better feeling in my feet when wearing them because they are warmer not the other way around.

Maybe she is working you like a slot machine,the jackpot for her is a happier partner , "the way to a man's heart is thru his stomache" this may be true but maybe in your case she has found a shortcut,you'll eat anything and like it as long as you are protected??.

Aston said:
- Footed pajamas make my toes goe numb in the middle of the night (not really diaper related but been wearing footed pajamas since wearing diapers to bed.)

Sounds like you might have a size too small.

I wear 24/7, and I had to start using a baby oil jell and now I haven't had a problem with rashes from then one.

babymt said:
Aston. It really sounds like she likes the control and making you wear diapers and do what you're told. From everything you have written it does not sound like she wants to be diapered. As someone else said it may be a Dom thing, but I don't know so much about that. I agree with many others, go with the flow and don't try to push diapers on your wife

I can't say I'm into that kinda thing. I've never wanted someone to have power over and decide things for me. With her being more involved, I've opened to giving her power and seems to be fluid both ways.

about flexibility i have noticed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back