Adisc

Status
Not open for further replies.

FTuga197

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What does "ADISC" stand for? Adult diaper...?

I think it stands for adult diaper support incontinence community, at least I think, anyway.

FTuga197 said:

Did you read the intro to the site: Intro

FTuga197 said:

A Dumb Icy Snow Cone

Oh, lazy me. Sorry xD

giggles I will take a snow cone

Now that we know what ADISC stands for, it's time to bring up the real important question..

tumblr_mkgbo7Pp8a1rm8ou9o1_500.png

Also I always thought we stood for butts, and freedom, and a diaper in every home!

A

Devious

Iron

Servo-motor

Cow (or, more accurately, robo-cow)

It's a moo conspiracy I tell ya.

gigglemuffinz said:
Now that we know what ADISC stands for, it's time to bring up the real important question..

tumblr_mkgbo7Pp8a1rm8ou9o1_500.png

Also I always thought we stood for butts, and freedom, and a diaper in every home!

So...is it always sunny in Philadelphia?

Any Diaper Is Super Comfortable........

Wait... this isn't it? Uhhhg! I've been lied to!

Starrunner said:
Another
Day
In
Snowy
Canada!

*sob*

Oh, you'll hate to hear this. It was 70 and sunny today in central Virginia. I wish I could share some of it with you. I was so sick and tired of winter, so yeah, let spring reign triumphant!

Starrunner said:
It was snowing when I posted, then it turned to freezing rain, then rain, then it got sunny and shot up to 55 degrees. That's the beauty of living in Canada; if you don't like the weather, it'll change in five minutes.

I know what you're saying. My family has a cottage on Point au Barril, north of Perry Sound, and the weather would change constantly. We'd go up in July and it wasn't unusual for the weather to go down into the 40's at night. Sometimes it would hit 80 f. during the day.

we in B.C could have used that snow, you hogged it all this year in the east. they were shutting down the ski hill early this year. it was a warm and dry year here in Canada.
Starrunner said:
Another
Day
In
Snowy
Canada!

*sob*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back