Not open for further replies.

Nanako

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi guys,

So I can't seem to find a cheap silicone NUK 5 for modding. :c I The cheapest ones I know of are from awwsocute, which come out to $17 after shipping,and considering I want to mod quite a few of my pacis, money will be an issue. Does anyone know of a cheaper source?

Thank you!

Nanako said:
Hi guys,

So I can't seem to find a cheap silicone NUK 5 for modding. :c I The cheapest ones I know of are from awwsocute, which come out to $17 after shipping,and considering I want to mod quite a few of my pacis, money will be an issue. Does anyone know of a cheaper source?

Thank you!

How many do you want?

dion413 said:
How many do you want?

It ultimately depends on the price, but I'd say maybe one for starting.

Last edited:
Try babies r us, just bought two packs of two. One at 5.99 and one 1/2 off that.

Well, given there aren't any true silcone nuk 5's and the adult silicone pacifiers are made by people solely targeting AB's.

Fire2box said:
Well, given there aren't any true silcone nuk 5's and the adult silicone pacifiers are made by people solely targeting AB's.

I had no idea! Thank you so much for your help. c:

Fire2box said:

You can look in my gallery, I have some AB silicone pacifiers.

dion413 said:
You can look in my gallery, I have some AB silicone pacifiers.

... there are silicone pacifiers it's just that all of them are made by people who don't have much as history with pacifiers, as say Nuk does.

the only places you get silcone adult pacifiers from are AB sources.

Fire2box said:
... there are silicone pacifiers it's just that all of them are made by people who don't have much as history with pacifiers, as say Nuk does.

the only places you get silcone adult pacifiers from are AB sources.

I love AB pacifiers, I manufacture them for people who love AB pacifiers, NUK dont make AB pacifiers.

dion413 said:
NUK dont make AB pacifiers.

I think 99% of the AB Community would like a word with you. because they most certainly do, since by definition 'Adult Baby' means an Adult that likes baby things, and the NUK5 is classified as an Adult therapeutic trainer. therefore it is indeed an AB Pacifier and is beloved by MANY ABDLS everywhere.

PrincessSara said:
I think 99% of the AB Community would like a word with you. because they most certainly do, since by definition 'Adult Baby' means an Adult that likes baby things, and the NUK5 is classified as an Adult therapeutic trainer. therefore it is indeed an AB Pacifier and is beloved by MANY ABDLS everywhere.
I believe the point of contention is that Nuk is a medical equipment and real baby product supplier. They do not make any products specifically for Adult Babies. The Nuk 5 is intended for therapy and bought from medical suppliers before being resold in our market. If they were made for us, they would be sold directly to us and be available in versions other than clinical white.

PrincessSara said:

For me is NUK5 very small, for that I make it in bigger latex version too

- - - Updated - - -

Jeremiah said:
I believe the point of contention is that Nuk is a medical equipment and real baby product supplier. They do not make any products specifically for Adult Babies. The Nuk 5 is intended for therapy and bought from medical suppliers before being resold in our market. If they were made for us, they would be sold directly to us and be available in versions other than clinical white.

Thats right.

Jeremiah said:

Ever heard of pacifiersrus.com?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back