• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Off/on again. This site feels like a complicated relationship XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrawberryRaven

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I miss the people on this site more than anything so I thought I'd come back. Granted I'm not as small as I used to be but I can be little sometimes. -shrugs- for the most part I'm not as into this as I used to be and I've learned thats OK. But I'm hopeful I'll come back on more for the good people that still reside here.

Welcome back! It is a highly addictive site. I quit wearing over a year ago and I'm still here! lol

Welcome back! You know that we embrace everyone here!

Not as small as you used to be - Does that mean you indulge less often or the age you prefer to play has increased?

In my case, I indulge fairly rarely these days but I stay on the site because I love the people and the conversations.

DLE

Both. I no longer regress everyday (2-3 times a month maybe) and the age has increased from toddlerhood to 8-12ish.

<3

You have to find what is right for you. In my case all of this allowed me to understand that I am actually transgender. So, despite indulging fairly regularly last year, I am now more concentrating on my transition. Now, I'll probably partake at some point in the future but not now.

I stick around due to the great people here.

DLE

Welcome back! This place is sure addicting alright, I got here around the 1st of March and I'm meeting all sorts of people!

Welcome back StrawberryRaven! It's good seeing you again. :)

I guess sometimes it's kind of hard to remember why we joined exactly, besides that our personality changes too over time. Furthermore sometimes we may start to ask ourselves what exactly we're doing.
Someone, who I never expected it to be somehow, recently reminded me about this, in the end it's about having fun. Which... I didn't really have in a while. So remember this perhaps too, otherwise it may all too easily feel like a nuisance.

StrawberryRaven said:
Both. I no longer regress everyday (2-3 times a month maybe) and the age has increased from toddlerhood to 8-12ish.

<3

More bigger kids, yay! <3

zipperless said:
Welcome back! It is a highly addictive site. I quit wearing over a year ago and I'm still here! lol
It is isn't it. 😺😺😺😺😺😺😺

Welcome back! StrawberryRaven. It's been a while since I've seen you.

hello StrawberryRaven and welcome back to the group.

I have missed you and it is nice to see you back.

Big Hug

Egor

Hi StrawberryRaven and welcome back. I'm still here so I guess some things don't change.

Hi everyone, I'm new here. Not brand new, but almost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back