siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

Hello everyone.

I Decided to write something about Regression.

I woken up for this morning to sound of rain falling on my window.

I have Rex and Peter held closely to my chest and my pacifier had got stuck in my mouth by Peters soft head.

I had no idea whether I was wet or dry this morning until I felt my nappy and found that I was a wet.

I took a bottle of juice to bed with me and I must of Drunked it all up, during the night as it is all goned now unless it was Rex or Peter or maybe Toothless.

Anyway I feel like an AB right now. If only i could call out for a parent figure to come and change me and make me a new bottel. Then I could stay like this.
But I now, I have to get up and Change out of my nappy and get washed and have a shave. And then this feeling of being a baby boy would be all goned and that sad.
So I have to do something fun.

I am actually putting offted getting up for as long as i can.

I'm pretending to be a little frog, that isunder a big leaf in the rainforest. Listening to the Rain. Ribit, ribit.

OK hears a question so it not a blog.

What your stories when you regres?

I like having stories, read to me.

Thanks

Sisi

when I regress I like cuddling with stuffed animals with my paci watching power rangers on Netflix and like to pretend that I am the red samurai ranger leading his team into battle against the evil niloch who are trying to take over earth by flooding it with water from the sanzu river after that its nap time and after nap time I get a snack before its time to go to work and that's no fun then its bedtime right now I'm watching yokai watch on my phone on the Disney xd app from google play I also like dolphins dragons and stuff of that nature. I had gone to a dolphin show at the aquarium at down town Atlanta Georgia called dolphin tales https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2ZvuQTm4N8 it was amazing and cant wait to go again

I just done a dinner party 4 whole hours of being an adult. Well not really being an adult more like sitting in the corner being polite and letting the grow up go no about whatever thy where going on about. Smiling a nodding hopefully in the right places. I got away with it becouse my Big Brother to be I hope seemed pleased with me and let me come home, by my self as he still there adulting.
Got away with out drinking yucky alcohol as well. So I am all pleased with my self. Now I can stay up late and each hop. Before I go to bed.

I don't know if I am the only one that does this but I will curl up as if I am on a lap wearing my pamper and tell myself that my father figure is rocking me to sleep. As I get sleepy I make it like he has laid me in my crib and is changing my diaper,followed by a kiss on the forehead and "click" my crib gets put up and I am down for the night...dry clean pamper, loved and safe👶❤ I suffer from depression and insomnia and that usually helps me go night night. Crazy, huh.

teddybearbaby85 said:
I don't know if I am the only one that does this but I will curl up as if I am on a lap wearing my pamper and tell myself that my father figure is rocking me to sleep. As I get sleepy I make it like he has laid me in my crib and is changing my diaper,followed by a kiss on the forehead and "click" my crib gets put up and I am down for the night...dry clean pamper, loved and safe��❤ I suffer from depression and insomnia and that usually helps me go night night. Crazy, huh.

Not so crazy. Like they say, if it works, don't mess with it. Sounds like you found a method of dealing with depression and insomnia, so I am happy for you.

This morning

I have wock up feel fuzzy in my head. No it's not alcohol, one of my restrictions having a lifestyle of a Little is that I'm not allowed to get drunk. This is because if I do if I get those suggestible and silly. And then it is not safe for me as I could find myself in a situation that is not good.

But I just won't to be "normel" what ever that is. I have been crying this morning.and hugging Peter Rabit alot a long with sucking on pasifer which is making fill better.

Just need someone to tell me I am a good boy, and everything will be OK.

The realisation a few days ago that I actually do need looking after. I've been looking after myself for years. But now I have my Paddy. will he stay? can I trust him?

But every one that I have put my trust in seem to go away. And it heats.

I kind of wish there was a home where Littles like me could go and hide and we would be care for in the right way.

Yesterday at last night I haven't worn and I don't really know why. I even went out not padded and I was OK but this morning I was neally wet the bed.
So this morning I am just wearing a nappy with my spider man cover and a t-shirt.

Why is this happening to me, why can't I come out of little space.

Fortunately I don't need to go to work today.
I would have had to force my self in to at least a middle head space.

I really can not remember felling the age that i am physically. If I really really push my self I can be a grown up. But I am back in my Little head before I know it.

Have I lost the plot. I am being really serious.
Is this Paraphilic infantilism, or autonepiophilia?

that will getting you Googling.

Sorry that this is a bit of a bowner.

Sisi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back