Goodnites True-Fit Underwear/Diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cole

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, curiosity got the best of me and I bought a pack of Goodnites L/XL to try again after not wearing one for a number of years. I am outside the target consumer (170 lbs. & 33" waist), but they fit pretty good and do a good job while I'm at work. Then I decided to try the True-Fit L/XL size, and I'd say they fit a little better yet, and actually rise enough in the front for me to not have to worry which direction "it's" pointing. They will hold ONE decent wetting, but not much beyond.

I like the "incognito" approach and "secret" that I am wearing not your normal underwear. It's nice to be able to just go about your day, whilst peeing in your pants and nobody being the wiser. Work is fun???

I'm jealous xD I'm kinda your size, but I will flood them every time... leaks..

I enjoy the Tru-fits, but as it's been said, I can flood them fairly easily.

Only if they would make XXL in these and GoodNites.. yeah I know they probably never will :(

Cole please no disrespect meant this is in jest but do you have another account named Little Lando,did you get lost on the way to church and discover your trusted self in the diaper isle. Nah

Welcome back enjoy them!

Sorry could not resist, Welcome home my friend I know you are not him

Tetra said:
Cole please no disrespect meant this is in jest but do you have another account named Little Lando,did you get lost on the way to church and discover your trusted self in the diaper isle. Nah

Welcome back enjoy them!

Sorry could not resist, Welcome home my friend I know you are not him

??? Sorry, I don't understand the reference. I've been around as a "lurker" for sometime, but decided it is time to share and contribute to a great place and resource.

I'm surprised the Tru-Fit ones fit you, as the L/XL ones are quite tight and don't rise much for me, whereas L/XL Goodnites even from years ago fit quite comfortably.

The Tru-Fits are tight on me, but I stretch them a little before putting them on. And the rise is another issue, and the main reason why I stopped using them and the Pullups. Sad, because I like them both.

the tru fit are fun, but i can't use them, i flood too much, they leak instantly.

alexchar1982 said:
the tru fit are fun, but i can't use them, i flood too much, they leak instantly.

The inserts make awesome stuffers though!

totters said:
The inserts make awesome stuffers though!

I got a bag for this purpose, and I agree! They instantly add a full wetting to any diaper you put them in. Teddy? Oops, it's a Bellissimo now. ABU Space? Now that's just crazy talk. Also, I dare anyone to do it with a Space/Simple/LittlePawz and go out in public. Omg, it's ridiculously huge :3

OhHeyThere said:
I got a bag for this purpose, and I agree! They instantly add a full wetting to any diaper you put them in. Teddy? Oops, it's a Bellissimo now. ABU Space? Now that's just crazy talk. Also, I dare anyone to do it with a Space/Simple/LittlePawz and go out in public. Omg, it's ridiculously huge :3

If I had (actually afford) an ABU Space or Simple, I would :p ... I've gotten a bit ballsy since getting my first Teddy. I wear them everywhere :D

Have yet to try the tru fit, but have been considering their use as a big booster to the L/XL goodnites. (read someone doing it and they really seemed to like it). For those that go about stretching their tru fit, or any other type of diaper or pull-up, how exactly do you do that without ripping the sides and wings? Is there a standard operating procedure, or does everyone seem to have a unique stretching routine?

No stretching of the tru-fit needed. Just open the blue packaging, unfold it, and put in your diaper. No need to cut the backing of the tru-fit. It isn't plastic backed- just fabric and the pee will seep thru into your outer diaper.

done it with an m4, wet till it leaked, was stupid thick

They had packs of these on clearance and I bought the last two at less than 5 bucks each. They seem okay and fit well, if not a tiny bit snug. I do like the diaper like ones more for the babyish feeling, but I will be open to these for the next week or so. The inserts just seem like an XXL overnight maxi pad!

I saw my local K-mart has also placed Goodnites Tru-fit on clearance, for $5 a starter pack. They have a ton of both sizes in both the boys and girls. But at the other stores that carry them around me (Wal-mart and Walgreens) they aren't on sale.

I'm curious as to it's just the K-mart that will stop selling them, or if something is coming up.

@Mattew Yeah the K-Mart around me as well had the GoodNites Starter packs on sale at $5 as well. They had both Boys and Girls. So I agree with you as in something new is coming in or they're just going to stop carrying them all together.

VayneAurelius said:
@Mattew Yeah the K-Mart around me as well had the GoodNites Starter packs on sale at $5 as well. They had both Boys and Girls. So I agree with you as in something new is coming in or they're just going to stop carrying them all together.

The Kmart near me, probably had 10+ packages of each size / gender (so 40+ total). I was wondering if they just weren't selling at mine, & the store decided to put them on sale, to get rid of them.

I like the Tru-Fit brand. The inserts make good boosters that are easy to get. Plus I bet kids like having actual underwear as opposed to wear a Pull-Up.

I use the inserts as boosters on a regular basis. The capacity they add to an already good diaper is just wonderful in my opinion.

I will admit though, I had a hard time finding pants/shorts that would fit over an ABU space with one of these as an insert.. Thankfully my kilt fit quite well over them!

I miss KMart. The closest one around here is something like 5+ hours away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back