No more iD Slip PE

Status
Not open for further replies.

DprLuv85

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
In case your not aware, XP Medical is no longer carrying the iD Slip PE. As far as I know, XP was the only US importer. This sucks because the iD's have become my go to diaper. Luckily, I still have 2.5 bags left. I guess it's time to start looking for a replacement...

INCONTAL said:

I guess, technically, you can still get them. However for the Maxi version, which I should have clarified in my original post, the cheapest Amazon seller is still at around $3.75 per diaper. The most expensive at $5.25 per diaper. Obviously very cost prohibitive, and something I would not even consider doing. I'll hold out my hopes for somebody to seriously offer them at a decent cost. If I remember correctly, XP was selling them for between $1.50-$1.60 per diaper and free shipping on a case.

DPRLuv85 said:
I guess, technically, you can still get them. However for the Maxi version, which I should have clarified in my original post, the cheapest Amazon seller is still at around $3.75 per diaper. The most expensive at $5.25 per diaper. Obviously very cost prohibitive, and something I would not even consider doing. I'll hold out my hopes for somebody to seriously offer them at a decent cost. If I remember correctly, XP was selling them for between $1.50-$1.60 per diaper and free shipping on a case.

I was thinking the same, and looking all over for them. I finally found them on eBay for much less. Only a few packs and sizes though. Hopefully more will be forthcoming.

I am just finishing a case of these iD Slip diapers. Honestly, I think they are okay, but overpriced. Northshore Care has a light version of their premium diaper that is identical. And, their diaper is much cheaper.

Spaz said:
I am just finishing a case of these iD Slip diapers. Honestly, I think they are okay, but overpriced. Northshore Care has a light version of their premium diaper that is identical. And, their diaper is much cheaper.

Almost, but not exactly the same. If you weigh the bags, the iD Slip Maxi is consistently heavier than the NS Lite for the same number of diapers. That's because maxi has more gel and therefore holds more. I liked them because they gel up like the old Tena Maxi but not super bulky like Dry 24/7. That makes it an awesome product for use when out and about or at work and need something that can go for a long time between changes. I have found nothing better in this regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back