• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi. A bit nervous but here it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

youngadventurer

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello ADISC. I'm a young guy from CA, currently unemployed, got a place of my own, have a girlfriend who doesn't yet know I wear diapers (working on it) and trying to get my life together. I would describe myself as a laid back, peaceful type. I decided to join ADISC to gain some perspective and understanding on my lifelong desire to be diapered. I am a mix between AB/DL. I can be diapered whether I'm acting like a grown-up or not, and I don't have a play age. I'm pretty free flowing. (no pun intended) A lot of posts I read on here before joining and posting have already helped me tremendously in regards to accepting myself, starting to wear and finally summoning up the courage to post on here and tell you all. :sweatdrop:

My interests include movies, books, video games, cartoons (american and anime), music, animals, comedy, art, spiritual studies, chi gong, yoga, meditation, and chinese medicine.

I hope to make friends on this site that can help me in my journey. I'm a sane level headed guy and all, but hiding this side of myself makes my head wanna explode at times. I hope interacting with you folks here will help alleviate the pressure. thanks for reading

youngadventurer said:
Hello ADISC. I'm a young guy from CA, currently unemployed, got a place of my own, have a girlfriend who doesn't yet know I wear diapers (working on it) and trying to get my life together. I would describe myself as a laid back, peaceful type. I decided to join ADISC to gain some perspective and understanding on my lifelong desire to be diapered. I am a mix between AB/DL. I can be diapered whether I'm acting like a grown-up or not, and I don't have a play age. I'm pretty free flowing. (no pun intended) A lot of posts I read on here before joining and posting have already helped me tremendously in regards to accepting myself, starting to wear and finally summoning up the courage to post on here and tell you all. :sweatdrop:

My interests include movies, books, video games, cartoons (american and anime), music, animals, comedy, art, spiritual studies, chi gong, yoga, meditation, and chinese medicine.

I hope to make friends on this site that can help me in my journey. I'm a sane level headed guy and all, but hiding this side of myself makes my head wanna explode at times. I hope interacting with you folks here will help alleviate the pressure. thanks for reading

Welcome to ADISC! I love that introduction right there! Although I do have one question? What kind of movies and games do you watch and play? o.o

Welcome to the group youngling!

Snivy said:
Welcome to ADISC! I love that introduction right there! Although I do have one question? What kind of movies and games do you watch and play? o.o

Welcome to the group youngling!

mostly nintendo games. love the other systems but I'll be loyal with Nintendo til the end. Super Mario 3D World was a lovely experience. Nothing's as cute as a princess in a cat suit. Zombie U was badass. I very much enjoy British Accents so it was a perfect fit. And as for movies, Lately I've seen the Michael Bay Turtles Blunder and Paddington which was great. I'm also a fanatic of most of the AMC shows. how about yourself? what movies/shows/games are you into?

youngadventurer said:
I'm a sane level headed guy and all, but hiding this side of myself makes my head wanna explode at times. I hope interacting with you folks here will help alleviate the pressure. thanks for reading

You worded that perfectly! I know exactly what you mean :)

Welcome to the community.

We hope you feel safe here and keep this head from exploding :p a few here like me can relate to keeping your inner self contained it doesn't work well over time but here you can be more free to express how you feel and not many people on here are scary and if they are we have a huge teddy bear / plushie army to the rescue.

Welcome! :) I'm into video games too and I am a major bookworm! Certain that you will learn a lot about yourself here and grow more comfortable too :)

youngadventurer said:

Hello, and welcome to ADISC!
Great intro.

What sort of music do you like?

I know what you mean, it can be difficult at times living with a secret like this. I'm sure you'll have no problem finding others here who share your interests to chat with.

youngadventurer said:

Hello, young adventurer, I like anime and I see you like Nintendo games too, welcome to asdic, and I'm sure that everyone is nervous the first time they get on here, although with time the stress will go down.

Welcome to adisc.

RDBrony said:
Hello, and welcome to ADISC!
Great intro.

What sort of music do you like?

I know what you mean, it can be difficult at times living with a secret like this. I'm sure you'll have no problem finding others here who share your interests to chat with.

Artists I'm currently listening to are: Motion City Soundtrack, Blink 182 (old and new), Angels and Airwaves, System of A Down, Between the Buried and Me, Blue October, Arch Enemy, Porter Robinson, BlackMill, Rai Kamishiro (J-pop), Anamanaguchi, E-40, Immortal Technique, Lowkey, Bob Marley, Matisyahu, E-40.

Some good stuff in there.. I love Blink-182 and SoAD. E-40 is so good you can't help but mention him twice huh? :)

Hi youngadventurer, nice job on the intro.
I think that most abdl can relate.
I would like to welcome you to ADISC.

A big thank you to all who replied. I appreciate the kind words of encouragement and feel very welcome and comfortable here. You all seem like great people. If anyone would like to add me as a friend or contact to help me get settled here at ADISC, it would be most appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back