Status
Not open for further replies.

mewte

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hello! :)
I'm new here, I just joined not to long ago. I've been meaning to for a while now. Aside from that, i'm in a bit of a dilemma and I'd like some help! :sweatdrop:

For a while now, i've been searching for bottle adapters. I live with grandparents and I have social anxiety, so its very hard for me to indulge in things that I like. And because I have social anxiety, I'm rarely able to get out, when I do, it's not by myself. As you can see, its fairly difficult to enjoy the things that would make me happy. :sad:

I'm looking for a bottle adapter, which I could use to screw on drink/water bottles. It would be a lot easier than trying to hide a bottle away in my room. Though the only problem is, I don't know where to buy them- and if I do buy one, I need to know if it would be discreet or not, considering I don't want a package to arrive with some logo or something on the box. :confused: Can anyone help me? I've seen the green-sprout adapters, but I don't know for sure if shipping is discreet or not. :sad:

They're available for sale at the baby department in the larger stores (I can't remember where I got mine either at CVS or perhaps Target). They're available from Amazon (directly) and those just come in a Amazon "smile" box without indication of the contents.

I thought the Green Sprout adapters were discontinued? And if that is indeed the case, Refresh-A-Baby ones still exist.

Regardless, I don't recall off the top of my head any retail outlets that would sell them. If you were to order them online, they'll be shipped in a regular opaque package, so discretion isn't a problem.

That's cool, I want one.

Thank you guys!! I really like the pura bottle but I'd rather not risk it right now x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back