Little Projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleAndrea

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I was a little bored today while I was off and was feeling creative so I made a couple of things.
First I made a little friendly trail mix. Just in case anyone is wondering what is in this delightful mix it consists of 2 containers of Gerber banana puffs, a package of Annie's Bunny chocolate, honey and chocolate chip grahams, a package of mixed berry yogurt melts, a package of strawberry yogurt melts and a few packages of Welch's PB&J Gummies.
Little Mix.jpg
The second thing I did was take a boring pair of purple capri's and added some minnie mouse ribbon around the bottom and lined the pockets so I have a brand new pair of little friendly capri's.
Little Capris.jpg
Just wanted to share what I did on my happy day off. Hope you all had a good day.

Looks great, I wish I could be so open with my clothing, I have pretty little girly tips though and I wear my hair in pony tails sometimes.

I am thinking about doing this with my shoes:

768767.JPG

Do it, what's stopping you, I have these Barbie ribbons that you string onto your shoes, I just haven't gotten around to doing it yet. As far as it being open I think this is pretty tame. I have cute dresses that look much more open than this lol.

LittleAndrea said:
Do it, what's stopping you, I have these Barbie ribbons that you string onto your shoes, I just haven't gotten around to doing it yet. As far as it being open I think this is pretty tame. I have cute dresses that look much more open than this lol.

You are right. And actually I am beginning to be more and more open about my true self, I am too old to hide things, I just cant be bothered about what people might think about me.

*hugs*

I can honestly say that the older I get the less and less I care about what others think and more and more about what makes me happy. As long as I am not hurting anyone else and wearing kid friendly clothing and eating baby snacks hurts no one! Wearing beads on your shoes doesn't hurt anyone, preferring to see children's movies and buying kids meals doesn't hurt anyone so why be ashamed that these are the things that I prefer.
Adults go out drinking and smoking all of the time and that can hurt others and yet they are seen as "normal" and even "cool". I don't think we will ever be as accepted as some other groups but I am finished hiding who I am. Life is too short.

I've never thought about ribbons for shoe laces! I've gotta try that. I made a pair of Mary Janes
7689941d2ff441a63ae4d8719f5321c4.jpg

I found some shoes at a thrift store and took the strap off, added cute clip things and moved them to where the straps would be on MJ shoes. It cost me under $10 for something that would cost 60+ if I bought online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did it:

thumbnail_Foto0833.jpg

Wow, nice, I want to do that now!

Magnolia, I love it! SO Cute! I have this cute pair of pink canvas shoes that I've been looking to personalize and I think doing some beading would be perfect. I have to get some pastel beads first though, maybe this weekend.

d6e5712d91a48f628a03dcabef00fa02.jpg
i also added some jewels to my shoes

Too pretty, are they just glued on or is it like a bedazzler?

LittleAndrea said:
Too pretty, are they just glued on or is it like a bedazzler?

They're glued with craft specific super glue :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back