Acting childish in public

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordFluffybuttz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
So have you ever acted little in public? Like bringing a stuffie to the movie theaters or other?

I've taken a pacifier to the movies and sucked my thumb there, but with some precautions, like sitting in the last row and covering my face with my jacket. I've taken a stuffed animal to the doctor/dentist/emergency room. I have Winnie-the-Pooh overalls and Blue's Clues shortalls I wear in public, and for a while carried a small Blue's Clues purse. And I like playing on playgrounds when no one's around, otherwise I limited myself to the swings.

KimbaStarshine said:
I've taken a pacifier to the movies and sucked my thumb there, but with some precautions, like sitting in the last row and covering my face with my jacket. I've taken a stuffed animal to the doctor/dentist/emergency room. I have Winnie-the-Pooh overalls and Blue's Clues shortalls I wear in public, and for a while carried a small Blue's Clues purse. And I like playing on playgrounds when no one's around, otherwise I limited myself to the swings.
Wish I had the courage to wear my Jake & The Neverland Pirates shortfalls in public.

gnd567 said:
Wish I had the courage to wear my Jake & The Neverland Pirates shortfalls in public.

I'm sure being a girl probably helps me pull it off - boys aren't so lucky. :/

I took my lion stuffie to a movie just the other day as a matter of fact. He's small enough that he fits in my coat pocket. [emoji4]

KimbaStarshine said:
I'm sure being a girl probably helps me pull it off - boys aren't so lucky. :/
I know. It sucks.

gnd567 said:
I know. It sucks.

Well, guys can pull it off, it just grabs more attention.

brabbit1987 said:

True. But it would be too much attention for me.

brabbit1987 said:

I honestly don't think I could pull it off..

SuperiorPenguin said:
I honestly don't think I could pull it off..
I don't think I could either.

I usually don't bring babyish items with me or act too childish in public. I usually don't act too childish in private either though. When I was flying from San Francisco to LA for Comic-con 2-3 years ago I brought my Simba plushie on the plane with me. I'm not a fan of flying and I wanted him with me for the weekend when I was down there and wasn't about to stuff him in my overpacked bag. I was 21 at the time and wasn't paying too much attention to others around me, but for the most part it went unnoticed. I got some friendly looks and smiles from maybe a few people at the most. There was one pretty young kid (maybe around 5 or 6) sitting in front of me on the plane and he and his dad appreciated it. It was a fun experience and having him with me made travelling MUCH more pleasant and nicer.

I usually have my wall-E plushie in my bag when I go outside, if I go to the groceries and whatnot. Acting childish in public is perhaps easier if you're female, in my opinion, you "get away" with more stuff. Thats sad, I think society is too harsch (sorry for sounding like an old hag but yeah) and I think that doing your thing should be accepted as long as it doesnt hurt anyone else.
I mean, look at all the haters in the comment field on some ABDL youtube channel - totally awful what these people say to the channel owner!!! I could never go on making videos if I read these comments, I'd have to disable the comment section totally, hahaha!!! The hard reality doesnt make it easier to go public with anything these days.

I find on the beach I can play with my friend kid, I put beach toys in the boat. so when we are at the beach I can play with the toy, and have fun with the kids, they love it when I play with them. that one way I can play with toys in public.

If going to stay in a bed and breakfast or hotel I take my teddy bear with me, I love going into toy shops and looking at the all the toys and leaving with something cool �� I like wearing bright coloured clothes like shoes, shoe laces jogging bottoms etc fun clothes, I love the feeling when my partner ties my shoe laces in public that makes me feel little ��

I've worn diapers to the movie theater and wet them, but only under normal clothes, nothing that's visible to someone looking at me. I always travel with at least one plushie and leave her out in my hotel room when I'm there. That's about it really.

I think I act childish/babyish more or less every time I'm out with my mommy. But that's who I am, it's what I feel comfortable the most as.

My mommy always buckles me into her car before we go somewhere.
Also, sometimes when we're on our own she will pull up my sweater/t-shirt to see my nappy x3

Sometimes I have to act like a boring adult but luckily that's not very often :p

Uzuki said:
I think I act childish/babyish more or less every time I'm out with my mommy. But that's who I am, it's what I feel comfortable the most as.

My mommy always buckles me into her car before we go somewhere.
Also, sometimes when we're on our own she will pull up my sweater/t-shirt to see my nappy x3

Sometimes I have to act like a boring adult but luckily that's not very often :p

That sounds so amazing!!!

yes in a toy shop. I was playing with a parents sord and kind of got told off for be norty and Daddy hat to tell everyone that I have peter pan syndrome.

I was taken home and hat to go on the norty chair. And I did not get the parents sord.

But it was kind of fun letting my self be little and not caring about what other people may think or thinking about the consequences of my actions.

I am getting more comfortable sucking my pasfier in public as well as it carm me down. usually in the car.

I very rarely am able to act little in public. I was able to play with a cousin(month older than me who is not ab aware) on a playground in middle of no where a few times. Just used the slides a few times and climbed things.

I'd never dream of using a plushie in public in my area tho. Or dressing little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back