German bedwetting pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you want to wear them to wear them, or do you want to wear them to use them? The largest size easily fit me, and I wear my adult diapers in size Medium. Each and every one leaked about 3 seconds into the first wetting on me. Regardless of position. The leg opening just allowed it to escape too easily.

I know from experience that they deal better with women wetting them.

I still think Goodnites/Drynites are slightly better.

A.

Soakingboy said:
Do you want to wear them to wear them, or do you want to wear them to use them? The largest size easily fit me, and I wear my adult diapers in size Medium. Each and every one leaked about 3 seconds into the first wetting on me. Regardless of position. The leg opening just allowed it to escape too easily.

I know from experience that they deal better with women wetting them.

I still think Goodnites/Drynites are slightly better.

A.

I am just a collector of interesting diapers and especially bedwetting paraphernalia. I wouldn't mind trying them on, but I buy molicare and seni diapers by the case for my wetting needs. I would love to have one of each size in my collection to be able to compare prints, packaging, and general features.

patrick1776 said:
I am just a collector of interesting diapers and especially bedwetting paraphernalia. I wouldn't mind trying them on, but I buy molicare and seni diapers by the case for my wetting needs. I would love to have one of each size in my collection to be able to compare prints, packaging, and general features.

Great! Well then I would certainly try to get a pack if I was you!
Have fun. A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back