• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Long time lurker saying hello =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wpl24

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Strict dl here (although I do sometimes love a paci to accompany my soaked diaper)

Ive been reading every forum post and scouring the net for abdl related stuff for so long I guess i have become an official lurker. I love diaper girls but am open to talking and making friends with anyone who shares this same fetish to be able to not be so alone. nothing creepy please =]

Bless everybody and I hope you thick and soaking =]

Welcome wpl24! We're glad you're not a lurker anymore. Those diaper girls on the net sure are cute, aren't they? Anyway, what are some of your non-DL interests? You're from Reno? Do you gamble?

Maxx said:
For some reason, this struck me as hysterically funny. Maybe its the extreme contrast with diapers for fun.

As long as some people are winning, they don't want to leave the tables or slots for anything.

But, yes, I can see where my pre-coffee mind said something offbeat this AM. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back