Growing Urge To Try Diapers, Advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bvb123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
This is a strange one for me personally because originally since joining this site and finding myself I've had no desire to try diapers I've just mainly been hooked on my pacifiers, but recently I've just had this ever-growing urge to try out diapers.

The problem is I still live with my parents and I can't image being able to hide a case of diapers very easily from them and be able to dispose of them safely without being caught.

Any ideas where to begin if I do decide to try them? I don't want to buy a large number of adult diapers or anything and I doubt baby diapers would fit me at all so it's a tough situation :p

bvb123 said:
This is a strange one for me personally because originally since joining this site and finding myself I've had no desire to try diapers I've just mainly been hooked on my pacifiers, but recently I've just had this ever-growing urge to try out diapers.

The problem is I still live with my parents and I can't image being able to hide a case of diapers very easily from them and be able to dispose of them safely without being caught.

Any ideas where to begin if I do decide to try them? I don't want to buy a large number of adult diapers or anything and I doubt baby diapers would fit me at all so it's a tough situation :p

Living with parents presents it's own challenges. There's this guide on hiding diapers in the articles subsection of the forums.

It covers the bases pretty well. I will offer some anecdotal advice. The best place to hide something is in plain sight.

Step one:

Tell your parents that you would like some totes to organize your personal things, room, clothes, hobby, project, whatever. Then buy one or two 20 gallon plastic totes with lids, should cost about 7$ apiece at like a Walmart or Target. Not the clear one's obviously! The great thing about this is that you're not lying. You do need them to organize some things, you're just omitting specifically what those things are. And they won't be likely to go scrummaging inside them because you created a mental precedent that they are for storing stuff other than diapers.

Step two:

Actually getting the diapers. You can do an actual pharmacy, or medical supply place. Don't worry about being judged about buying adult diapers. Just go in and buy them like you've been there a million times, and you own the place an nobody will think anything of it. A normal pack of diapers like Depends, Attends, CVC brand whatever will fit inside a standard backpack. Come home, walk in like you always do, take your backpack to your room and put them inside the previously acquired tote. Take the diapers out of the packaging, and place them in the bottom, and then fill the tote the rest of the way with other things you are "storing". Put it in your closet. Put the packaging bag from the diapers back in your backpack and dispose of it at some other location other than your house.

Ordering off the internet.

This is trickier. You need some means of ordering online, credit, debit card, or paypal. Then you need to get the money on it. Then you need to have a place to have it sent. If you know exactly what time the postman comes you can have them sent by standard post and plan ahead to intercept the delivery. Fedex, UPS, and other parcel handlers can be unpredictable. If it's coming straight to your house and you don't want the 'rents to find the box, you must be 100% on being able to get to the house before they do, or be there when it is delivered.

The best plan would be to a non-family friend, who knows you are ABDL and is supportive, receive the parcel and hold for you until you can pick them up.

Step three:

You got the diapers, and now you've worn and used one. Disposal of a wet/messy diaper is tricky expecially living with parents. This is always going to be a gamble in getting caught. I used to live with roommates and I needed to keep my diapering somewhat discreet. So I would use old plastic grocery bags to put my used diapers in, tie off the tops tight, put them in a larger garbage bag, store that in a separate airtight tote, and then I would throw them out the night before the trash man came so they weren't sitting around in the rubbish bin to be discovered.

My personal caveat.

Honesty is best policy. There's all kinds of potential negatives to coming out to your parents, but you also need to deal with the reality that if you do this for long enough, you will face the very real possibility of getting found out. And that can blow up worse than if you had simply been honest with them in the first place.

I know I become disappointed in my children when I find that they have been devious and sneaking things behind my back. So this is a tough decision to make for you.

Is it better that they find out before you go doing a whole lot of sneaking behind their back? Possibly, but that's something you need to gauge with your parents. Are they likely to be supportive of you? That is something to think about. If you absolutely know, and I mean know, that they'd go all kinds of crazy if you expressed a desire to wear diapers. Don't do it. Only you can tell what kind of reaction you'll get. Just be prepared to face them if you ever get found out. I would feel bad if you did as I have advised, got caught, and then your parents went all apeshit and heaped all kinds of guilt, misery, doctors appointments, psychotherapy on you for something that is harmless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: YankeeFox
Lorica said:
Living with parents presents it's own challenges. There's this guide on hiding diapers in the articles subsection of the forums.

It covers the bases pretty well. I will offer some anecdotal advice. The best place to hide something is in plain sight.

Step one:

Tell your parents that you would like some totes to organize your personal things, room, clothes, hobby, project, whatever. Then buy one or two 20 gallon plastic totes with lids, should cost about 7$ apiece at like a Walmart or Target. Not the clear one's obviously! The great thing about this is that you're not lying. You do need them to organize some things, you're just omitting specifically what those things are. And they won't be likely to go scrummaging inside them because you created a mental precedent that they are for storing stuff other than diapers.

Step two:

Actually getting the diapers. You can do an actual pharmacy, or medical supply place. Don't worry about being judged about buying adult diapers. Just go in and buy them like you've been there a million times, and you own the place an nobody will think anything of it. A normal pack of diapers like Depends, Attends, CVC brand whatever will fit inside a standard backpack. Come home, walk in like you always do, take your backpack to your room and put them inside the previously acquired tote. Take the diapers out of the packaging, and place them in the bottom, and then fill the tote the rest of the way with other things you are "storing". Put it in your closet. Put the packaging bag from the diapers back in your backpack and dispose of it at some other location other than your house.

Ordering off the internet.

This is trickier. You need some means of ordering online, credit, debit card, or paypal. Then you need to get the money on it. Then you need to have a place to have it sent. If you know exactly what time the postman comes you can have them sent by standard post and plan ahead to intercept the delivery. Fedex, UPS, and other parcel handlers can be unpredictable. If it's coming straight to your house and you don't want the 'rents to find the box, you must be 100% on being able to get to the house before they do, or be there when it is delivered.

The best plan would be to a non-family friend, who knows you are ABDL and is supportive, receive the parcel and hold for you until you can pick them up.

Step three:

You got the diapers, and now you've worn and used one. Disposal of a wet/messy diaper is tricky expecially living with parents. This is always going to be a gamble in getting caught. I used to live with roommates and I needed to keep my diapering somewhat discreet. So I would use old plastic grocery bags to put my used diapers in, tie off the tops tight, put them in a larger garbage bag, store that in a separate airtight tote, and then I would throw them out the night before the trash man came so they weren't sitting around in the rubbish bin to be discovered.

My personal caveat.

Honesty is best policy. There's all kinds of potential negatives to coming out to your parents, but you also need to deal with the reality that if you do this for long enough, you will face the very real possibility of getting found out. And that can blow up worse than if you had simply been honest with them in the first place.

I know I become disappointed in my children when I find that they have been devious and sneaking things behind my back. So this is a tough decision to make for you.

Is it better that they find out before you go doing a whole lot of sneaking behind their back? Possibly, but that's something you need to gauge with your parents. Are they likely to be supportive of you? Are they hyper-conservative? Are they socially liberal?

That's a very informative guide thank you very much!
Nah my parents are supportive of everything I do but I'm just not ready to tell anyone just yet, mainly because I don't know anyone else around where I come from who is AB/DL and where I come from people are very judging of things that are considered 'different'

bvb123 said:
Nah my parents are supportive of everything I do but I'm just not ready to tell anyone just yet, mainly because I don't know anyone else around where I come from who is AB/DL and where I come from people are very judging of things that are considered 'different'
Do they know about your pacifier ? If so, they might be a little easier on you for wanting to try diapers too.

skinnypuppy said:
Do they know about your pacifier ? If so, they might be a little easier on you for wanting to try diapers too.

Nah they don't know about it as far as I'm aware nobody does, I've somehow managed to hide it all of this time :laugh:

One thing that helps with hiding wet diapers until trash day: Ziploc bags. Air tight seals mean very little odor will be noticeable. I also just drop my used nappies in the outside bin under the other bags when no one else is home- no one reaches in to look there, so it's safe.

As far as keeping my stash goes, I store my diapers in an obscured part of my closet. Up to you how you do that.

Good luck and happy nappying!

YankeeFox said:
One thing that helps with hiding wet diapers until trash day: Ziploc bags. Air tight seals mean very little odor will be noticeable. I also just drop my used nappies in the outside bin under the other bags when no one else is home- no one reaches in to look there, so it's safe.

As far as keeping my stash goes, I store my diapers in an obscured part of my closet. Up to you how you do that.

Good luck and happy nappying!

Great idea! my parents leave for a holiday very soon and they're gone for a week, I'm so tempted to just buy some nappies online and try them out for the week while there's no one to bother me :)

Awesome! :) So what ones do you think you're gonna get?

I've got no idea I don't know anything about adult nappies :laugh:

I'm not planning on going out anywhere in them just yet, my casual attire would never be able to hide the fact that I'm wearing a nappy XD So any adult nappy should do nicely :)

Lorica said:
I know I become disappointed in my children when I find that they have been devious and sneaking things behind my back.

for me it depends (hehe) on the circumstance. my third-grade daughter's school recently sent home a "low lunch money balance" note saying she only had $11.26 in her lunch account. that didn't sound so weird until i considered that (1) we always make her lunch, (2) we never did put money in her lunch account, and (3) that is a very strange balance for food that usually costs nice round amounts like $1.50 or $2.30. so i called the school and learned that *someone* had deposited $13.86 two weeks before then... in cash. :p our daughter, dissatisfied with her home-packed lunches (and not telling us), took her own money from her piggybank and deposited it in her account. i felt many things at the same time: sad (why did she feel she couldn't tell us what dissatisfied her?), annoyed (there are reasons we pack lunches at home), and proud (holy cow! eight years old and getting business done with money!) overall i was more surprised than disappointed :-D

if parents are against any habits of yours (diapers or otherwise), they'll have the same problems whether you decide to tell them about it or whether they figure it out and confront you. i wrote a blog entry (wow, there's no bbcode to link to a blog, and vbulletin doesn't like relative url's, so pick https or http) about how i told my mom and things i wish i had done better... because it didn't go well at all. but i'm alive, and still a dl, 20 years later :) good luck!

bvb123 said:

You're welcome. It's good that your parents are supportive of your life decisions. Living at home with the parents can be very challenging to fulfill your ABDL desires and maintain the ruse of "normality". Whenever, and if you ever, come out to your parents and the experience is positive and they are supportive of you being ABDL, it's really something that doesn't have to leave the inner circle of your family. I'm pretty sure that is something that doesn't need to leave the four walls of the homestead. If one of my children were to express ABDL interests, I would be sympathetic and do my best to provide them with what they needed, including immunity from being "outed" in my hometown.

- - - Updated - - -

whisko said:
for me it depends (hehe) on the circumstance. my third-grade daughter's school recently sent home a "low lunch money balance" note saying she only had $11.26 in her lunch account. that didn't sound so weird until i considered that (1) we always make her lunch, (2) we never did put money in her lunch account, and (3) that is a very strange balance for food that usually costs nice round amounts like $1.50 or $2.30. so i called the school and learned that *someone* had deposited $13.86 two weeks before then... in cash. :p our daughter, dissatisfied with her home-packed lunches (and not telling us), took her own money from her piggybank and deposited it in her account. i felt many things at the same time: sad (why did she feel she couldn't tell us what dissatisfied her?), annoyed (there are reasons we pack lunches at home), and proud (holy cow! eight years old and getting business done with money!) overall i was more surprised than disappointed :-D

if parents are against any habits of yours (diapers or otherwise), they'll have the same problems whether you decide to tell them about it or whether they figure it out and confront you. i wrote a blog entry (wow, there's no bbcode to link to a blog, and vbulletin doesn't like relative url's, so pick https or http) about how i told my mom and things i wish i had done better... because it didn't go well at all. but i'm alive, and still a dl, 20 years later :) good luck!

Isn't that the case most of the time? :)

I prefer honesty. I don't always get it. If my kids can't approach me with something, I feel that I've failed my responsibilities as a father. It's disappointment mostly in myself, and partly on their behalf.

bvb123 said:

Do you have a car? If you do you can hide anything in the trunk and no one would be able to get inside it without the keys that you could carry with you all the time upon your person. Also that is a useful way to get rid of evidence because you hide it in your car and then throw any diapers away into a dumpster behind a fast food restaurant when your alone for legitimate reasons (for all I know you could be working at the restaurant for example) Just throw away evidence at night after dark and make sure it's wrapped up in a bag that no one can see immediately. Another dumpster that could help would be a hotel as well. This is just a suggestion of course. Or you can just pay for a storage locker somewhere and have the diapers delivered to you that way. Then you would just have to use your car for disposal purposes only as needed.

accepted said:
Do you have a car? If you do you can hide anything in the trunk and no one would be able to get inside it without the keys that you could carry with you all the time upon your person. Also that is a useful way to get rid of evidence because you hide it in your car and then throw any diapers away into a dumpster behind a fast food restaurant when your alone for legitimate reasons (for all I know you could be working at the restaurant for example) Just throw away evidence at night after dark and make sure it's wrapped up in a bag that no one can see immediately. Another dumpster that could help would be a hotel as well. This is just a suggestion of course. Or you can just pay for a storage locker somewhere and have the diapers delivered to you that way. Then you would just have to use your car for disposal purposes only as needed.

Unfortunately I don't own a car yet, although I do like the idea of putting the dirty diapers in a fast food place's bin! Could pull that off on the way to college or something :)

Maxx said:
You could always go get a pack of Depends, or the Walgreens equivalent if you're really cheap. No big investment, not that hard to hide 18 or 20 diapers. If that floats your boat, then its worth going for a better diaper. If not, its no big loss.

As for disposal, presumably you get a few hours alone here and there. Build disposal into your diaper time available.

No need to keep the used diapers around for any length of time. There's likely a park close by where dog walkers deposit their waste.... Dropping a used diaper in there isn't any kind of etiquette foul because whoever does the collecting is expecting nasty stuff. Anonymous. Far better than a garbage can in front of your house where a spill is tied to you.

I live in the UK as far as I'm aware nowhere here sells Depends and we don't have a Walgreens, Yeah I don't wanna risk my parents finding the dirty diapers or anything so that's a very good idea :)

Maxx said:
lol. My bad. As soon as I posted, I thought "I should check where he lives..." and then I didn't.

Nahhh it's cool dude :) tbh I think the majority of ADISC is American so it's just natural instinct :laugh:

bvb123 said:
Unfortunately I don't own a car yet, although I do like the idea of putting the dirty diapers in a fast food place's bin! Could pull that off on the way to college or something :)

Well at least you know how a car can help if you ever get one.

I live in the UK as far as I'm aware nowhere here sells Depends and we don't have a Walgreens, Yeah I don't wanna risk my parents finding the dirty diapers or anything so that's a very good idea :)

Can you get a Post office box? You can always order online then deliver the diapers to a post office box or some other secure location with no one being the wiser. All you really need to get diapers online would be any address to have them sent to so you can go pick them up at your leisure. Since your in college you could always store a few diapers outside where you live like a locker or something. Keep in mind your lucky because Europeans actually have access to the best AB oriented diapers out there. I would even recommend that you buy that huge sample pack from www.ABDLfactory.com just because you will not be charged twice for each diaper.

When. I lived at home. I made my diapers using a bath towell secured with a belt, then I took a trash bag With duct tape or masking tape to make a secure diaper cover. When done playing throw away the trashbag wash the towell and let the belt air dry.
Thats why I love cloth diapers and plastic pants 50 years later

rj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back