Trying out iD Petey and that stretchy thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpottedLion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I've been wanting to try out the Tena Stretch, and I saw just tonight that XP carries a new plastic back, so I ordered a sample of each.

I'd just order a regular pack (it's hard to get a good idea of a product with just a small sample), but I actually don't have anywhere to put them, and I am almost perfectly certain family will receive the package. Unlike when my sister received the package, dad will be receiving it. Should be fun. Isn't stay-at-home family great? Hopefully he isn't expecting anything soon. :sweatdrop: (I'm still baffled how I made a foot by half-foot box disappear. She even asked what was in it and I waved her off.)

Anyways, hopefully they're good. I'm very slowly going through the case I ordered of Seni Quatro, and those are nice. Unless one of the samples blows me away (unlike the last pack of Tena I ordered... that was a disappointment), I doubt I'll be switching out regular daytime. More of curious. If I like one of them enough I'll order more once I free up some space.

I'll let you guys know once I get a chance to sample them.

(Receiving via parent and curious. Something about cats seems appropriate.)

I've been wearing diapers 24/7 for over 2 years, and although my wife doesn't change me, there are many things she does do that make my life more enjoyable. First, when we shower, she always does a double cleaning of my diaper area, first with regular bath soap and Aveeno oatmeal body wash and then with Dr. Bronner's Tea Tree Castile Soap. Because of this I seldom have diaper rash, but when I do she liberally applies Desitin Diaper Rash Cream to the affected area.

Just got the package smuggled in. No handwaving necessary. The Tena Stretch are a bit odd... ... they have a barcode? Anyways, will try them out tomorrow. Family's visiting, otherwise I'd wear one now.

I've tried the Tena stretch from XP. I liked them. I could get a good fit with them and could always readjust. Just not much capacity

Diapered Rabbit said:
I've been wearing diapers 24/7 for over 2 years, and although my wife doesn't change me, there are many things she does do that make my life more enjoyable. First, when we shower, she always does a double cleaning of my diaper area, first with regular bath soap and Aveeno oatmeal body wash and then with Dr. Bronner's Tea Tree Castile Soap.

(I wasn't sure how to respond to this. I think I do now.)

I don't have a wife, and I'm not really planning on it, but if I did, that sounds great.

The Bronner soap is amazing. I use the peppermint for general body wash and conditioner (when I do) and toothpaste (don't swallow it, kids). It's the only thing that doesn't sting my eyes, oddly enough. Haven't tried the tea tree one.

dprdave said:
I've tried the Tena stretch from XP. I liked them. I could get a good fit with them and could always readjust. Just not much capacity

I wore them yesterday. I was worried that getting them on would be a pain, but it turned out to be much easier than I thought. The hook and loop was nice... infinite readjust and refasten. I think I may have put it on too tight the last time, because it gave me bad gas. How tight are you supposed to fasten it?

Never got a chance to use them, though, so I'll just believe you about the capacity.

SpottedLion said:
How tight are you supposed to fasten it?

I fasten the TSS as tight as I can. Perhaps the gas was caused by something else?

Kenn said:
I fasten the TSS as tight as I can. Perhaps the gas was caused by something else?

It's consistent with other tight clothing related bad gas, so I don't think so. I'll try them again in the next couple days to see if I get repeat behavior. Hopefully I don't. Otherwise... ... well, that's what sample packs are for.

Normal diapers don't cause much a problem, but I don't find myself having to make them very tight around the waist to stay up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back