Coziest of Diapers

Which brand and/or style is the coziest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I haven't seen a post on this subject in what seems like ages. And since I am getting a new case of diapers in soon, I figured I should ask around and get some opinions on the subject. But what is the comfiest diaper to you? Personally I've tried Molicare super Plus's and Tranquility atn's. While I can easily say they're both nicer than normal underwear, I can't help but be curious as to what other brands out there are as soft or even softer than those two!

Rearz Safari are probably 50% thicker and fluffier, and 100% more absorbent than anything on your list. ABU Space are a close second by the numbers, but I can't pick a favorite between the two.

tumblr_loas5iT3Ty1qzynlco1_500.gif

I've tried all of those, and of the ones on your list, the Bambino is the coziest, fluffiest, most comfortable. It's just that there are so many more newer diapers that are even better now! :biggrin:

ABU Little Pawz would be my pick (AKA space and simple)

Foxroxsox said:
Rearz Safari are probably 50% thicker and fluffier, and 100% more absorbent than anything on your list. ABU Space are a close second by the numbers, but I can't pick a favorite between the two.

I'll second this! Rearz Safari FTW!

IF we are talking about the coziest, not the thickest! I voted for Molicare Super Plus, the reason why because it's one of the comfiest diapers I've worn and I have worn plenty of different brands

The most comfy cozy diapers I have worn so far are the I.D slip super and maxi, they are my favorites right now and the only one I can even think of thats close is the northshore supreme.

I have not tried the ABU line yet.
I think 24/7 is cozier than the Abena 4 becuase of the waistband and larger sizing.
ATN is my "perfect daytime diaper"; very absorbent, no leaks for me, and economical enough for daily use, but not as "cozy" as a thicker diaper.
Bambinos are very nice and absorbent and cozy too.
I have not used Molicare in a long time.

LittleICme said:
I have not tried the ABU line yet.
I think 24/7 is cozier than the Abena 4 becuase of the waistband and larger sizing.
ATN is my "perfect daytime diaper"; very absorbent, no leaks for me, and economical enough for daily use, but not as "cozy" as a thicker diaper.
Bambinos are very nice and absorbent and cozy too.
I have not used Molicare in a long time.

You're missing out on a great experience. The new ABU diapers are incredible. They are thicker and have a better capacity than Belissimos. The detail that they put in to the entire experience is great. Even the bags are cute. Even the tapes are better.

Abu little paws, sooooo soft and bulky c:

I've tried everything on the list and then some. No real complaints about any of them. That said, the mostest comfiest diaper I've ever worn is Aww So Cute. So soft, so fluffy, and pretty cute too.

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
You're missing out on a great experience. The new ABU diapers are incredible. They are thicker and have a better capacity than Belissimos. The detail that they put in to the entire experience is great. Even the bags are cute. Even the tapes are better.

I am hoping to take care of that with my next order. :) Most likely ABU Simple

ABU Space/Simple

ABU Paws is my current favorite...love them

Well let me be the idiot who mentions after about 20 washings my cloth are the "cosiest" but i also love many a disposable for various reasons, the most basic "its a diaper and i love diapers".

I haven't tried a lot of diapers because there aren't too many here, but I would recommend Crinklz. They are super comfy and absorbent, and bulky :p

Cheers.

the abu paws are probably my favorite for exterior comfort and fit right now, but the DCA Kitten/Idyl have the softest liner of any I've tried. I haven't tried rearz safari yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back