Finally managed to wet outside a bathroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebrithil

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For a long time I couldn't wet my diaper outside a bathroom, but I finally managed to.

Congrats!

I was the same way for a while.

Congrats! :)
It's great to be able to go while gaming etc.. haha!

Congratulations! It's a big step to be able to do that. Next milestones will be going while sitting, laying down, walking, & going while around other people.

It took me forever to go while driving. That was a big hurdle, when I felt it come out without pushing :p

OhHeyThere said:
It took me forever to go while driving. That was a big hurdle, when I felt it come out without pushing :p

how about while walking? going up/down stairs? running? (best I can do is hold a stream while walking somewhat briskly)

I still have trouble while driving. I don't wear that often out of the house, and something about sitting and driving makes me not want to go. I'm afraid that I'm going to leak. I can go while walking, sitting, laying down, and sometimes around others (depending on how much I need to go.)

Pickup a washable water proof pad for the car seat I picked a couple up a few months ago that are dark in colour like my cars seat so they don't stand out to much.

I also wear plastic pants when out as well so thank God leaks have not been an issue while in the car.

Yes it does take some time to learn how to do it, I was mostly scared of leaks while I started.

Now I can pee my diaper when I'm alone and laying down, but cannot do it in public sadly.

That being said, that is a huge milestone and congrats, keep trying and maybe even do it in unusual locations like while your driving if you drive.

You'll get to the point that its just natural too, I can do it without even thinking about it, it just happens when I'm diapered. :)

Nice! I've been wearing on and off for 4+ years now and can only do standing with any reliability. Laying down (front or back) are next easiest, followed by sitting (need to concentrate and/or lift myself out of the chair a bit). Still can't do walking, and something about my seat position while driving causes leaks 99% of the time so I gave up on that one.

Congratulations. Walking and laying are sometimes a problem for me. Sitting is ok and standing works fine as well. I can't go while walking fast/ running.

bambinod said:
how about while walking? going up/down stairs? running? (best I can do is hold a stream while walking somewhat briskly)

Walking is a bit of a struggle, like I have to start the stream standing and then slowly start walking, focusing a lot on relaxing my lower half. See, I don't want to push, it feels much better and less strenuous to do it by just relaxing the muscles. This kinda make smy legs feel like jelly when I do :p same thing with stairs, and I haven't ran much recently.

I am totally able to pee while talking to someone in public. Another hurdle, but the first time I did it, I felt so naughty xD

Well done.
Freedom
I can not do it if i am moving about. I have to be standing still sitting or laydown.
Which is hard when you're an active little boy like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back