• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Finally Registered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boopa

Bedwetter
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hey folks. I've been a long time reader of the site now for...a few years lol...and finally decided to actually sign up.

I'm currently a diaper lover. I was a bedwetter until my teens and managed with diapers...what "fun" those years are for those who know. Then once I stopped actually needing them, it wasn't long before I realized how much I had actually come to rely on them for a sense of mental security as well as physical security. It's funny how that happens. So in my mid 20s I got back into wearing, in secret of course, and have been indulging ever since.

Somewhere along the line, during many a Google search, I found this site. Though I've often frequented...I've never engaged. So I'm glad to be here now.

Hi Boopa! Welcome to the site! Diapers are such a security thing, aren't they? Can you please tell us a little more about yourself, such as hobbies and interests s we can get to know you better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back