Wearing Diapers Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyFaceMike

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello guys. I told my mom about bambinos back in May and she didn't approve of them lol. But that's okay because I have a car now and I drove to the pharmacy to buy depends and I like them better because they are easier to conceal. I feel so happy when I wear diapers because the urge just keeps coming back all the time. I'm 5'9 and weight 157 pounds so I'm small and when I lay in bed now on my back and it feels so good against my tummy. Does anyone else get urges that come and go?

Yeah that's how my DLism goes. I might go without for a month or so without so much as a second thought. And then other times I'll get multiple urges a day, and even indulging won't completely satisfy me. On average I'd say I use 2-3 a month.

askmelater47 said:
Yeah that's how my DLism goes. I might go without for a month or so without so much as a second thought. And then other times I'll get multiple urges a day, and even indulging won't completely satisfy me. On average I'd say I use 2-3 a month.

That's exactly my situation. If I could wear more often, I likely would, but between work, my family, and time, I just can't commit to it as often. But if i go too long without, like several weeks, the urge takes over and I fit it into my schedule. I actually use my wife's monthly cycle as a rough gauge. I know I can get away with it without much issue when she is padded in her own way, if you know what I mean.

I do it's really strong ones

Thanks guys I can see I'm far from alone. I'm glad i'm welcome here.

If I start wearing I might not be able to stop?

as I have alluded to before, I have come to the conclusion that the binge purge thing might be connected to various cycles of bodily detoxification that we go through and that science hasn't fully understood as of yet. So a combination of hormonal issues, plus biochemical things connected so some Freudian / Jungian psychoanalytical issue combined with physical sensation and potentially subdominent psychological needs. So no matter what, if there was ever a "cure" it would have to cover nearly every part of the human body and mind to be effective and no treatments do that. So we are suck with it..... But if it gives pleasure and doesn't make us antisocial and doesn't damage our body then who cares.

BabyFaceMike said:
Hello guys. I told my mom about bambinos back in May and she didn't approve of them lol. But that's okay because I have a car now and I drove to the pharmacy to buy depends and I like them better because they are easier to conceal.

I'm pretty sure that's the first time in history an ab/dl has said they like Depends better than Bambinos...

KimbaStarshine said:
I'm pretty sure that's the first time in history an ab/dl has said they like Depends better than Bambinos...
Bambinos are relatively loud in my experience. If stealth is your concern there are certainly better options.

Yes the idea of concealing them is why I like them better. Bambinos are far more comfortable and thick I just couldn't walk or go anywhere without waddling like a duck lol.

The urges come and go for me as well. Sometimes I wear 3-4 times a week and others 3-4 times a month. The binge and purge cycles where bad but now they don't effect me too bad because I know that the urges will come and go.

I noticed that sometimes I'll get the urge to wear, but when I'm holding the diaper and have to put it on, I kinda lose interest. Suddenly the act of putting it on becomes too much of a hassle. :p

BabyFaceMike said:
Hello guys. I told my mom about bambinos back in May and she didn't approve of them lol. But that's okay because I have a car now and I drove to the pharmacy to buy depends and I like them better because they are easier to conceal. I feel so happy when I wear diapers because the urge just keeps coming back all the time. I'm 5'9 and weight 157 pounds so I'm small and when I lay in bed now on my back and it feels so good against my tummy. Does anyone else get urges that come and go?

I have diapers in my possession and wear on occasion. I remember back in high school the binge/purge cycle was awful for me. Now that I have some padding on hand and just knowing it's there plus wearing every so often it's not bad at all.

I often have strong urges to wear when I'm away from home, often on vacation. It makes getting back and into a diaper more fulfilling~

Buhha said:
I have had that worry since I started my DL days 25 years ago and I have had long full stop periods only wearing thick panty liners for leaks when I need to run . But then like in the past two months after 8 years of full stop strong urges to wear and wet full diapers comes on and zowie there I am also for me with my AB stuff.
Then I go on forums like this focusing on posts of those who are ambivalent about it all Also during these times I balance my at home diaper use (AB for me time) with more outside activities than usual. Then I can stop usually because I leak and feel yucky or get bored as there are more lurkers than engagers on sites like this or the same people post all the time. Or I see yucky YT videos, there are so many now. Or I know I will swim in a pool and don't want to lose my valuable continence to not be able to swim there The urges leave, I go back to wearing thick panty liners for leaks if I need to run and all is well until the next time. No one knows I do this in my life and I don't need to tell anyone.

Buhha said:

one can only hope! :clap:

if that does happen how will ill be able to buy diapers when ill need them that be hard

Buhha said:
if that does happen how will ill be able to buy diapers when ill need them that be hard

That's the trouble, they are expensive to wear and wet all the time. If I wore and wet my Tranq overnights I got from amazon at 1.21 a diaper in a 16 diaper package, and changed 5 times a day, the diapers in total wold cost $1,900. Even half of that buying cheaper brands and by the case would be expensive.

abu cost a lot

Craver said:
That's the trouble, they are expensive to wear and wet all the time. If I wore and wet my Tranq overnights I got from amazon at 1.21 a diaper in a 16 diaper package, and changed 5 times a day, the diapers in total wold cost $1,900. Even half of that buying cheaper brands and by the case would be expensive.
Tranquility ATN:
Daily use: $1.21 × 5 = 6.05
Monthly use: 150 × $1.21 = $181.50

ABU Simple:
Daily use: $1.87 × 3 = $5.61
Monthly use: 90 × $1.87 = $168.30

If you do, at least go with a cheaper option. You won't have to worry about quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back