I am dating an incontinent woman ask me anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

petnaby

Contributor
Role
Like the title says, We've been dating for a few months and I've known about her incontinence for over a year now (since before we were dating)

She's only a bedwetter (incontinent during naps and sleep) no daytime leaks.

I'm open for questions if anyone is interested on how we deal with it etc. I've been lurking on the forums for a bit and now i want to contribute to this awesome community. Ask away!

What's the biggest down side for YOU because of this issue?

Biggest upside? (If any)

What about for her?

Dear Petnaby, here´s Renate from Germany. I don´t speek english as a mother language, but hope you can understand me. I´m a bedwetter and since 20 years daytime incontinent too, and I´ve dated several men and I´m wondering that it wasn´t a big issue at least. I´m interested though: You wrote, you´re dating her some month. Then it ould be clear that she has to explain that she´s a bedwetter, if she sleeps over at your´s or she let you sleep at her flat. How old is she? You wrote second, you knew about her issue before you were dating. Why? Was it accidently that you knew it, or was she open with the fact being a bedwetter? I think there are much more bedwetters then 30 years ago.
I could tell the story of my first dating if it interests somebody here.
Renate from Kiel/Germany

cm90210 said:
What's the biggest down side for YOU because of this issue?

Biggest upside? (If any)

What about for her?

Downsides for me are that I don't like to see her struggle with all the limitations bedwetting puts on her and I guess that's also the downside for her.

As for the upside, I found out I'm a DL thanks to her and we both enjoy it. I love the way she looks wearing a diaper and I even change her whenever I can. It brings a whole new level of intimacy that we both really like

- - - Updated - - -

Bostrenate said:
Dear Petnaby, here´s Renate from Germany. I don´t speek english as a mother language, but hope you can understand me. I´m a bedwetter and since 20 years daytime incontinent too, and I´ve dated several men and I´m wondering that it wasn´t a big issue at least. I´m interested though: You wrote, you´re dating her some month. Then it ould be clear that she has to explain that she´s a bedwetter, if she sleeps over at your´s or she let you sleep at her flat. How old is she? You wrote second, you knew about her issue before you were dating. Why? Was it accidently that you knew it, or was she open with the fact being a bedwetter? I think there are much more bedwetters then 30 years ago.
Renate from Kiel/Germany

Hello Renate,

We're both on our mid 20's and I found out because she told me. Whenever we sleep together or just lay down she changes into a diaper just in case she falls asleep. I like the way she looks on them so it has never been a problem.

At the begining she wasn't very open about it but now its a very simple thing that we talk about often

Dear Petnaby, befor I Go to sleep
I wish you and your gf all the best for 2016. You are a lucky man, and she 's a lucky woman that you met
Each other.But I 'm curious about some fact: Why for heaven's sake did she tell you about her bedwetting? How did the theme hove into your conversation? I never ever would tell a boy that I wet the bed without the need to, for exemple by a sleepover sharing one room together or so.
Do you change her or does she this for herself? My bf doesn't change me a lot but he has no fearto touch me which i like. Now creepunder your cover like I do.
Sleep well and stay protected!
Yours Renate

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot it' s at least midnight in Germany but about 5 or 6 pm in USA! So if you slip under your bed sheet there would be another activity then sleeping at 6pm! But afterwards don' t forget the nightly protection! D.O.

petnaby said:
We're both on our mid 20's and I found out because she told me. Whenever we sleep together or just lay down she changes into a diaper just in case she falls asleep. I like the way she looks on them so it has never been a problem.

At the begining she wasn't very open about it but now its a very simple thing that we talk about often

What type/brand of diapers does she wear at night? Did she introduce you to the ABDL or was it the other way around?

- - - Updated - - -

Bostrenate said:
Renate from Kiel/Germany

I'd love to hear that story, Bostrenate.

Dear friends, it's about 8am , i've slept well ( yes, and wet) and I can give a short answer.
I grew up with 2older brothers. My most liked brother had a vrry good friend who slept over in his room up and an. I was 16 yo and he 23 and it was A normal week day.i got up at 7 or so and entered the bathroom I used tje wc pulling off my pj bottom with the plastic pants and my cloth diaper , which i wore as a bedwetter, in one grip.
Then o recognazed that i missed my glasses so I went back to fetchthem . In thos minute anotherdoor of the floor opened and i heard someone enter the bathroom. I thought this would be my brother and asked tp hurry up.the dpor opened and my brothers friend exited.l almost fainted. I entered the bathroom and did my chores
Later he promised never to tell other that he had seen my pj bottom including plastic pants with wet diapers Inside.2 years Later we fell in love and he knew that he was datong a bedwetter.

I've a question to Petnaby: was it a hassle for you when you start dating your gf tp know she wets orwas it something you felt attracted? I' split up now so i cacan't ask my ex
Renate

I am a chronic bedwetting young woman and, unfortunately, had very bad experience with it in my personal life when I and my boyfriend slept together in one bed and it ended up with wet bed in the morning. I could not tell him who I am and hoped that it would be one of the dry nights that I often have between wetting cases, but it was not. We separated and since this accident I could not date a boy for the fear of my enuresis. So if your girlfriend trusted you enough to tell about her problem, she is very lucky to find supportive life partner who accepts her as she is and loves her. Surround her with love and care to make happy, but always remember that enuresis is the problem that has more psychological impact on the person than physical, on my opinion, and often makes the person who has it very shy, but it does not mean that such a person has not right to be happy in the hands of a loving and accepting person, so, wish both you all the best!

My girlfriend new I wore diapers for 8 years before she found out she needed them,so she came to me to understand how to accept and embrace the need,she has come along way in two years but has not reached a point yet of calling them diapers she dances around the word with every euphemism you can think of, and she can not change herself so her side does it for her, she also thinks that attends are the greatest diaper,I have given her dozens of other more appropriate diapers but she still goes back to attends.basicly her aide puts her in bed before she leaves a nine PM and her other aide comes in at 10 Am so she has long hours in a wet or messy diaper before having anyone to change her,maybe she will embrace a better level of protection when she gets a horrible rash,hopefully it will not take that.

Incontinence and enuresis shouldn't be a barrier to relationships. Only someone very shallow would find this a problem. My wife has no problem with my dependency on nappies.

Bostrenate said:
Dear Petnaby, befor I Go to sleep
I wish you and your gf all the best for 2016. You are a lucky man, and she 's a lucky woman that you met
Each other.But I 'm curious about some fact: Why for heaven's sake did she tell you about her bedwetting? How did the theme hove into your conversation? I never ever would tell a boy that I wet the bed without the need to, for exemple by a sleepover sharing one room together or so.
Do you change her or does she this for herself? My bf doesn't change me a lot but he has no fearto touch me which i like. Now creepunder your cover like I do.
Sleep well and stay protected!
Yours Renate

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot it' s at least midnight in Germany but about 5 or 6 pm in USA! So if you slip under your bed sheet there would be another activity then sleeping at 6pm! But afterwards don' t forget the nightly protection! D.O.

When she told me we had already been friends for a couple of years and she told me because she wanted to vent with someone about the situation.

- - - Updated - - -

INTrePid said:
What type/brand of diapers does she wear at night? Did she introduce you to the ABDL or was it the other way around?

- - - Updated - - -

I introduced her. At the beginning I was neutral to the fact that she wore them, it never affected me in any way but eventually I started to like them and became a DL

Dear Petnaby, good evening from Germany.i'm glad for your beloved gf and you to master the situation.
Did your gf wet her bed since childhood like me ? And i have another question: Xou wrote: my SO This SO may be a abbreviation.
What does this mean in US?
Cheers, your Renate. It's about 10 pm and we've got a cool beer, Flensburger Pilsener to be direct.
This is very good but essentially not allowed for bedwetter like me, but I don't care. Be cautious with your great gf! I greet her, she's i a special way a fellow sufferer with me! Please hug her! Yours Renate from Kiel

Bostrenate hello from the US, SO= Significant Other, as can be used for boyfriend,girlfriend,husband,wife, that type of thing. I had a friend who has passed away that was German/American who would import lots of his very favorite October fest brew into America, I drink rarely but when I do I miss the outrageous quality of brew he used to hand out,beer has never been the same since having yours. Because of my medication I have to drink non alcohol beer,so I drink Kalibre made in Scotland by Guinness that's as close to October fest brew I get these days ( tasteless compared to what you are enjoying) . So enjoy that beer, I miss my friend and the work parties at his house fueled by October fest and steaks on the grill the world has not been the same without yahn and those work parties that we always finished way ahead of schedule, he also was a Marijuana smoker and bird aficionado, the bird would climb into a bag have yahn blow smoke in and get hi with his owner, the bird is still enjoying it's life although I do not think it does drugs anymore.its about 23 years old now, and its " mobile home" is a 21 window micro bus made by Volkswagen in the 60's a very sought after vehicle among collectors but it will never be for sale as long as his bird is alive ,it was in his will that the bird should travel in the summer in his "mobile home" and when the bird should pass it can then be sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back