how many of you have been caught not just by parents but by anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jbradshaw90

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Once I was caught by my grandma and she told my parents and it didn't go over very well for me it was so embarrassing they tried to make me talk to a therapist about it which wont happing in my book lets just say they wasted their money then they said they were gonna buy me diapers and make me wear them to school and everywhere else for a couple of weeks as badly as i love diapers I couldn't have done it it was so embarrassing put it that way how many of you diaper butts has this happened too please share your stories

i don't know if it counts as getting caught, but anyway, here's my story.

about 3 weeks ago i ordered a stash of drynites and when the delivery guy arrived and opened the van, i saw him look at a piece of paper that was taped to my box. i gave him the cash, and he handed me the box and the piece of paper he looked at before.

after i got the box to my bedroom and opened it up with a huge hype, i checked out that piece of paper. it turned out to be a reciept, and below my name and adress it said "huggies drynites girls diapers". i got a tiny bit of a thrill after i read that, but i didn't really care about it, because the delivery guy was gone and didn't make any comments about it before.

i could say i kinda got caught..

I was once almost caught by my sister, I was Wearing just a nappy and I was just about to mess in it, when I got a dreaded knock on my bedroom door. Nuff said

Nick24798 said:
I was once almost caught by my sister, I was Wearing just a nappy and I was just about to mess in it, when I got a dreaded knock on my bedroom door. Nuff said

Hahahahahahah I think I would've died if that happened to me :) My sister knows about my AB/DL interests but I think I'd be pushing her acceptance a bit much if she saw me in that situation ^_^

Well my last order of Abu sdk's went to the neighbors house, he opened the box saw them, then called me to get them.
About a year ago I was good shopping, I bent over and the top of my diaper was exposed for the world to see, a lady saw it and just giggled and smiled.
It doesn't bother me anymore to be "caught" especially by strangers. I like what I do so I'll keep doing it, it's not like some activities that could be dangerous.

Milko said:
Hahahahahahah I think I would've died if that happened to me :) My sister knows about my AB/DL interests but I think I'd be pushing her acceptance a bit much if she saw me in that situation ^_^

I know right , I just took it off , and dived for a pair of boxer shorts

Nick24798 said:
Dude that same exact thing happened to me with my Grandma, except I had already messed. I jumped under the covers and she came in and talked to me for like 2 minutes. That really sucked but thankfully I didn't get caught.

I don't think I've ever been caught by anyone other than my dad, but I've definitely made some of my friends suspicious.

theQman said:
Dude that same exact thing happened to me with my Grandma, except I had already messed. I jumped under the covers and she came in and talked to me for like 2 minutes. That really sucked but thankfully I didn't get caught.

I don't think I've ever been caught by anyone other than my dad, but I've definitely made some of my friends suspicious.
Ah mate, I think I'd have died had that happened to me, well I guess it kinda did. When you say messed, you mean you pooped

Nick24798 said:
When you say messed, you mean you pooped

Yeah probably, "messing" seems to be kind of a universal euphemism

Not 100% sure he spotted them, but my dad once came across a gym bag full of stuff I kept in my car. I know he moved the bag from the back to the front seat, still not sure if he opened it though

Not caught but was working in the yard and some people stared, I think it bulged.

One time I was making the 4.5 hour drive from home to school. I had previously changed into my diaper, and I stopped at a rest stop to adjust (I was a newbie). As I was walking towards the bathroom, some wind blew up and lifted my shirt a bit. A family walking by definitely saw it and gave me an odd look. It was kind of thrilling actually.

My dad kinda caught me, I was keeping my unopened bags of Abenas in my car trunk a few years ago but apparently my dad was looking for some tools he misplaced. He asked me about it (and knowing my dad, he can range anywhere from accepting to judgmental) so I told him it was something my ex was into and I just never got rid of them yet. When he said I could toss them, I told him how much they were worth to someone with that interest (see: us) and he told me to find someone to flip them to, so I'm guessing he bought it.

Everyone else who has "caught" me (that I know of) has been someone I told beforehand due to risk of being caught. I have gotten caught with panties tho, as well as had my navel ring found out about (my sister hugged me from behind lol). Plus I'm sure an ex or two has told alllllll her friends about my secret hobbies

Thankfully, never been caught. At most the neighbors may have seen a waistband, but that's from a distance. If anyone is to not know, by far my old man, my mother could care less. In fact when I had wisdom tooth extraction and had to be drugged up and sleep in a chair, she bought my first pack of depends that sent me back to being a DL

Not sure if it really counts as being 'caught' exactly, but I did have my mom sort of chance upon a small little mini-stash of 3-4 teddy bambinos of mine.

I had discreetly hidden them in the bottom of a luggage/bag thing for a family trip we had gone on months ago, thinking I might get the chance to possibly wear one to bed a few nights.

I ended up not being able to wear even one, because of the layout of the condo we were in, and in a sort of stupid move--I forgot about the diapers I had hidden in the bottom of my luggage. I got lazy in unpacking clothes once we got back. Whoops :S

My moms ended up finding them in there when I was gone out of state for a thing for school. I got back and found the emptied luggage thing sitting on my bed, and about had a heart attack.

My dad came knocking on my door once when I was home from college and I had just changed out of my plastic underpants and had left them on the bed. I forgot they were there and opend the door. He asked me his question but then gave a weird look as he gazed over my shoulder. I answered his question and only when I turned around did I notice why he looked with a strange face. I put my plastic underpants back into my drawer beneath my regular underwear and took several minutes to formulate my response (I had some night-time challenges when I was in college but also liked wearing protection at night for total security) but he never asked me about them.

I later concluded that he probably realized the plastic underpants were needed and were something private to me so why would he jump on this topic. I certainly never inquired about his sleeping habits or underclothes so both my mom & dad who were great caring people knew not to overstep into possibly embarassing areas unless critcally important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back