Purpose of butt plug diapering

Status
Not open for further replies.

californiaabdl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I always see pictures and videos online of ABDL's being diapered with a butt plug in. What is the purpose of this?? I'm confused because why would you need to wear a diaper if your wearing a plug that will stop you from pooping? Please explain what the purpose of using a butt plug while in a diaper, please.

Things up the butt feel good. You can usually push them out.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192
I've always wanted to try this myself. I think the allure is in the fact that it's not really possible to remove it without taking off and potentially wasting a diaper, so there's some sense of helplessness and inevitability about it and some people like the feeling of not having immediate control.

WildRoseBaby said:
Things up the butt feel good.
LOL !!!!!
Wellllllll there you go! :)

But seriously, but, lol, not everyone who wears diapers poops in them and even if they do I don't think one of them is going to stop it from happening if you really gotta go.

Reactions: Etienne
MandyBear said:
LOL !!!!!
Wellllllll there you go! :)

But seriously, but, lol, not everyone who wears diapers poops in them and even if they do I don't think one of them is going to stop it from happening if you really gotta go.

I would have to agree with this.

It's not that it's to stop you from pooping. it's for pleasure. in fact it's not very good at keeping things inside you like that.

kazykisu said:
It's not that it's to stop you from pooping. it's for pleasure. in fact it's not very good at keeping things inside you like that.
Agreed. Butt plugs are for pleasure. However they do have inflatable ones that do keep from messing.

Why would one want to prevent it? People like to role-play. "Don't want to use your diaper?" [Insert plug and suppository] wait till bottom gets cramps and have them beg to use the diaper.

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
Agreed. Butt plugs are for pleasure. However they do have inflatable ones that do keep from messing.

Why would one want to prevent it? People like to role-play. "Don't want to use your diaper?" [Insert plug and suppository] wait till bottom gets cramps and have them beg to use the diaper.
Now that sounds FUN!!!

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

If I had to guess, it's that nappies, being thicker and more tightly-fitting than normal underwear, are better at keeping the plug in.

You also have to remember that both nappies and butt-plugs are often used on Subs by Doms. In BDSM, they're both symbols of control and submission to that control. So why not use both, to emphasis your Sub's helplessness?

Akastus said:
If I had to guess, it's that nappies, being thicker and more tightly-fitting than normal underwear, are better at keeping the plug in.

You also have to remember that both nappies and butt-plugs are often used on Subs by Doms. In BDSM, they're both symbols of control and submission to that control. So why not use both, to emphasis your Sub's helplessness?
Exactly!!! 😁

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back