Is this normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
Well, ever since I realized I was trans, I've had this burning desire I've been ignoring, like the other day I saw some stockings and really wanted to get it, and walked past the makeup section and really noticed some lipstick..

I'm dying to try wear lipstick, and keep having fantasies of wearing makeup and being more girly, I've also had the desire to shave my legs, arm pits and arms.

I've also been dying to get some dresses, but man. this is killing me, is it normal to feel this amount of want?

I feel this desire is more than my desire for diapers.

Than I get sad, because I know I have to hide the fact I'm trans. this is confusing. why is it all of a sudden I'm dying to try new clothes, and makeup and want to be more girly all of a sudden?

I can ignore this desire, but eventually it comes back even more, I have dreams I'll be able to be my true self eventually.

Is this the first sign of acceptance?

You're letting yourself access feelings, wants, and other things you've probably not really even allowed yourself to want. Now that you've accepted yourself, of course there is going to a burning sort of desire to indulge in all these things that make you happy.. but feel out of reach. Every moment they feel out of reach as well, it will only strengthen it. The more you feel denied something you want, the more desperate and powerful the want.

It will get easier once you get further along and have allowed yourself time to indulge, to feel better about yourself, and to finally be these things you want to be. That being said, it's very likely that if you consistently feel denied to express parts of yourself on your day to day life, it will likely become a powerful yearning to throw off the shackles of societies expectations, so to speak.

Just take things slow and try to indulge in your inner princess. ♥

I've found it was normal for me when I realized I was trans, it still is to a degree. I can't pretend to give some divine wisdom but I'll offer what I think is happening instead lol.

For me it started with just wanting to buy more girly items in the first place, then that need/want grew and grew over time as I started to uncover the true genderidentity that I identify with. It's a sort of need to want to throw away the old stuff and embrace the 'true' stuff. I think anyway. It's normal, i felt it too. <Insert some sort of wrap up statement that makes it look divine wisdomish here>

I hope this helped you I really do. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back