Use a lot of garbage bags? I just found my next new investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if something like that is convenient to use. I discovered the Fabreeze scented kitchen trash liners and have been using those. When they're full, I just pull them from the can and tie them up. From there it's out to the garbage can.

dogboy said:
I wonder if something like that is convenient to use. I discovered the Fabreeze scented kitchen trash liners and have been using those. When they're full, I just pull them from the can and tie them up. From there it's out to the garbage can.

I just go through a lot of garbage bags to throw out my disposable diapers, when they don't dirty up things much, unless they get really smelly, I figure I could probably use one of these at least 3 or 4 times before I throw it in the wash. I don't know, it might save expenses on garbage bags, it might not, either way though, it is a new cute thing to add to my stuff.

Wow! Those are really adorable :D Thank you for sharing!

I'm not sure I would use them for diapers, I would be concerned that the bag could start to smell.. Maybe it could be washed?.. Either way, it could also be excellent for toy storage or other babyish/little things :)

prettybaby said:
Wow! Those are really adorable :D Thank you for sharing!

I'm not sure I would use them for diapers, I would be concerned that the bag could start to smell.. Maybe it could be washed?.. Either way, it could also be excellent for toy storage or other babyish/little things :)

Yeah, it is supposed to be able to be washed, that is why i'm not worried about smell problems.

Toy storage is sort of a cool idea thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back