• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings from Denmark

Status
Not open for further replies.

neutraz

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
  6. Carer
Hey all

So I am not really new on this forum, but have been gone for quite some time. And in the meantime apparently become a lurker.

But, time to change that.

As I stated in the title, I come from Denmark. I am a 28 year old male programmer.
I really enjoy all the stacks of abdl, plus the domination, bondage, sissy. etc.

Hello neutraz and welcome to the group.

Egor

For du for lækker, lækker, lækker, lækker :)

There are quite a few programmers here, but I can't think of anyone else from Denmark.

Good to see you here neutraz (I am also guilty of long periods of lurking or absence).

Hallo.

Welcome.

Jeg er også fra det nordiske land. 😁

Looks like my greeting from last night has disappeared O.O Oh well, here we go Again then ^^
Hej og velkommen til :) Er altid sjovt at se andre danskere her inde. Jeg håber, at du får en fornøjelig tid iblandt os og finder hvad end du måtte være ude efter ^^
*Waves a paw*
De bedste hilsner fra en lille dansk ræv :3

Although I don't understand the language, it would seem you are welcomed to ADISC, neutraz! And if not, then I sincerely hope and pray that you will accept this welcome! With that many responses, I must assume they are at least as positive as mine!

Someone who can speak three languages fluently is called 'tri-lingual',
And some who can speak two languages fluently is called 'bi-lingual.'
I can speak only one language and I am called an American!
Woe is me!

Welcome to ADISC, and may your joining us be beneficial to all, including you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back