I don't know what to think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Little
This is more of a statement than a question, but it's only in the last few years that I've realized I'm interested in regression... I always thought it was just diapers. I'm incredibly lucky in that my husband knows and is accepting of it. Not only that, but he has said on a few occasions that he's willing to try being a carer for me. The problem is with me. I don't know if I can do that with him. It seems like it would be so awkward. The other thing is I've never fully indulged this before even by myself. It will be hard enough to know how to go forward let alone having to "tell him what to do", as he says. Finally, I don't know that I can ask him to do that for me when I know it doesn't appeal to him; it would be simply because I like it. Taking him up on it would feel so selfish when the "daddy" role can involve so much work.

Other crazy is going through my mind, but I feel like that's enough for now. I know there are no real questions in there, but I guess I'm looking for opinions or advice or people who have had similar experiences.

One thing I think you should consider is that the caretaker role can be very rewarding all on its own. I got into it essentially as a favor to another ABDL friend. The requirements didn't seem all that difficult and it clearly meant a lot to him. It was pretty awkward to start with but when we got it down, it was good. I never expected to get as much from it as I do. Probably some can be explained by my basic interest but seeing how happy it could make him and having an intimate, caring relationship was unexpectedly positive. If your husband is interested and he loves you, it's very possible he could also get something really good out of it in the process of making you happy. Don't miss out on that.

Try starting off small. I didn't know I would be into as many AB things as I am, but I just experimented. I'd say one of my favorite discoveries was the baby bottle. That is where I would suggest to start. My favorite bottle, and easy to find at the store, is this one, http://www.amazon.com/Playtex-Free-...d=1447913321&sr=1-1&keywords=playtex+ventaire

You can also try other things instead, like pacifiers, or getting a stuffed animal for yourself if you don't have one.

Something else that might be helpful, is just let him know that you don't know what it all is to you yet, and you just want to experiment a bit, but that you would like to do it while he is around. I don't think he really needs to be involved while you are trying to figure it all out and discover what you like and what you don't, and just get comfortable with your new realizations, but I think it would be a good idea to let him be exposed to that transformation, so then he can discover on his own how he can maybe get involved a bit, in whatever way naturally occurs. If he feels comfortable about you regressing while he is around, he will probably find ways to be normal around it, and then start to interact naturally with it.

Just my thoughts on the whole thing.

I've heard people say it can be rewarding, but I always find it hard to believe. It's nice to hear that someone who wasn't initially interested in it was able to have a positive experience with it. I will definitely try to stay open-minded about that.

- - - Updated - - -

Tyger said:
Try starting off small. I didn't know I would be into as many AB things as I am, but I just experimented.

I like that idea a lot. Both of your ideas actually. Thanks for the insight. Definitely going to see what happens.

Sounds to me like that regressive side has always been there, and well most likely the reason behind your interest in diapers. I definitely think you should explore, because if it is regression your craving, then when you ultimately find your way there you'll see it's the most amazing experience. I'd say spend some time discovering on your own first, don't over act it or try and force it, just concentrate on your feelings. Regression, at least for me, is kind of like meditation ... moving into a different headspace. Like the others have said, some baby things help to tap into familiar sensations. Wow :) there's my deep and meaningful input for the day.
Have fun little one :paci:

ozbub said:
Regression, at least for me, is kind of like meditation ... moving into a different headspace. Like the others have said, some baby things help to tap into familiar sensations. Wow :) there's my deep and meaningful input for the day.
Have fun little one :paci:

Thanks for your insight :) I'm so interested to see what that would be like, because I've heard other people say that too. I'm not sure if I could let go that much, but who knows :)

PetiteAbeille said:
Thanks for your insight :) I'm so interested to see what that would be like, because I've heard other people say that too. I'm not sure if I could let go that much, but who knows :)

Two awesome words for you ... Teddy and Bear... Woo yeah :)

Haha I have a hippo :)

From someone that is much older and never had a spouse that accepted my desire to be a little, you need gauge the situation. If your husband actually wants to be your caregiver talk it out with him what you each think your roles will be. If you both think you will enjoy the roles you will be playing, try them out. There is no selfishness involved if you both enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back