Predictions for future pull-up prints

Status
Not open for further replies.

hirohamada

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Some of mine include Sofia the First and Frozen for girls and Big Hero 6 or Miles from Tomorrowland for boys or maybe prints for the new Pixar movie Inside Out

Hi, welcome to adisc! I must say I really like your username (Big Hero 6 is one of my favorite movies). You can post an introduction to yourself in the introductions section. As for your topic, it wouldn't surprise me if Big Hero 6 designs were used on boys Pull Ups, but I think that Frozen designs will eventually be used on Goodnites. But other than that, I doubt we will see new designs for quite a while. I'll add you as a friend, it helps to know folks here.
Thanks!
luvtowearpampers

I'm not sure about big hero 6 on pull-ups though I'd seriously wish I could fit in them if that was the case.

For girl's I think Frozen would be meh outside of winter. Doc McStuffins wouldn't be too horrible either and the show isn't too bad, but Frozen is vastly more popular. don't think Anna and Elsa really fit all that well on pull-ups diapers though. Big Hero 6 also only works if they are in their super hero uniforms.

Fire2box said:
I'm not sure about big hero 6 on pull-ups though I'd seriously wish I could fit in them if that was the case.

For girl's I think Frozen would be meh outside of winter. Doc McStuffins wouldn't be too horrible either and the show isn't too bad, but Frozen is vastly more popular. don't think Anna and Elsa really fit all that well on pull-ups diapers though. Big Hero 6 also only works if they are in their super hero uniforms.

Doc McStuffins is actually on Pull-Ups at the moment along with Ariel. It is one of Disney's most popular preschool shows at the moment so it only makes sense for them to go that route.

I personally would like to see Sofia designs or a variety of princesses on the Pull-Ups. I'm actually surprised that Frozen hasn't been put onto Pull-Ups or Goodnites yet. I think it would be great tool for selling the product. Kids as well as parents would love it, too.

Haven't seen Big Hero 6 yet, but I do know that it is a favorite of animated movie viewers. Not sure if it would be fitting for Pull-Ups though. Haven't heard much about Miles from Tomorrowland or Inside Out so I doubt we will see those until they gain a lot more popularity (if at all).

PearlPinkFloydJam said:
Doc McStuffins is actually on Pull-Ups at the moment along with Ariel. It is one of Disney's most popular preschool shows at the moment so it only makes sense for them to go that route.

Nice, I get ariel but I never liked the ltitle mermaid all that much. I'll watch like 3 hours of Doc Mcstuffins then Little Mermaid.

Fire2box said:
Nice, I get ariel but I never liked the ltitle mermaid all that much. I'll watch like 3 hours of Doc Mcstuffins then Little Mermaid.

Seems like Ariel is really popular with young girls right now. Not sure why as it has been awhile since it's not a new movie by any means. I like Doc too, but prefer Sofia the First.

I was right on my prediction on the girls they now have Sofia prints with her on the front and a heart is the print that will fade if wet and on the back is Clover. As for the boy ones I have no idea what is on them ATM.

hirohamada said:
I was right on my prediction on the girls they now have Sofia prints with her on the front and a heart is the print that will fade if wet and on the back is Clover. As for the boy ones I have no idea what is on them ATM.

Really!? Do you have any pictures of them?

Bigrig said:
Really!? Do you have any pictures of them?

Not of the Sofia ones at this moment but heres the new revised versions of the Minnie and Doc ones

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1425572494518.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1425572494518.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 127
  • uploadfromtaptalk1425572510602.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1425572510602.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 126
hirohamada said:
Not of the Sofia ones at this moment but heres the new revised versions of the Minnie and Doc ones

Oh nice! I really like the new Minnie Mouse designs. Is there a way to tell if they have a new the newer prints in the packs.

Bigrig said:
Is there a way to tell if they have a new the newer prints in the packs.

Yes but no while they have new boxes, Huggies is still trying to use all of the old packaging and boxes so because they are really new there's a 50/50 chance you will get the new ones.

I agree with other users on here and say I would predict future Pull-Ups designs would feature: Frozen or Sofia the First. If and when Huggies would do Frozen they would probably see a skyrocket in their sales, the same would be for Sofia the First. Because, she is a princess and usually little girls wanna imagine being a princess.

hirohamada said:

Please share a photo of them if you can. There doesn't seem to be any photos of or information about them online.

- - - Updated - - -

VayneAurelius said:
I agree with other users on here and say I would predict future Pull-Ups designs would feature: Frozen or Sofia the First. If and when Huggies would do Frozen they would probably see a skyrocket in their sales, the same would be for Sofia the First. Because, she is a princess and usually little girls wanna imagine being a princess.

Not sure if "skyrocket" is the right word. Although, given the popularity of Frozen at the moment, I could predict that it would be a design that would stick around for awhile.

Here's what the Sofia ones look like

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1425596029488.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1425596029488.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 194
  • uploadfromtaptalk1425596045306.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1425596045306.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 156
hirohamada said:

Oh my gosh! Those are so cute.

hirohamada said:

Oh wow, those look adorable.

hirohamada said:

Where do I insert the Fry from Futurama, "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!" meme? ;)

Seriously, I need to find these.

hirohamada said:
Some of mine include Sofia the First and Frozen for girls and Big Hero 6 or Miles from Tomorrowland for boys or maybe prints for the new Pixar movie Inside Out

Sofia the first is already on another brand (I'm not sure which one, but google says pull ups even though that's not right). Big hero six seems plausible, but inside out is a little too far fetched since it is a more mature (for like five and up) audience I think. That new dinosaur movie might warrant something in November seeing as it's dinosaurs and kids usually like that stuff.

hirohamada said:

WOW, I was literally confused to all hell about tommorowland prints because I thought you were talking about the new movie, not the tv show, now I get it.

One of my abdl friends sent me this pic last night. The new boy prints on the 4T-5T is a revised Jake and Mickey Mouse. The Mickey ones are actually a nice callback for me because he was on them when i was potty training in pull ups.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1426270257981.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1426270257981.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 461
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back