Binkie Princess makes the news!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was on TV documentary on YouTube I think the channel is called Bancroft TV, I believe it's British but the couple are American

[video=youtube;WBEu45LYtaI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBEu45LYtaI&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DW BEu45LYtaI&has_verified=1[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

one of my fave abs on youtube

I think she is great for the AB/DL community.

I wonder how she remembers being sexually abused at the age of two, unless it continued for several more years. I suppose that's a good possibility. Anyway, more power to her.

dogboy said:
I wonder how she remembers being sexually abused at the age of two, unless it continued for several more years.

While my memories get stronger around the age of four or five, I have a couple tidbits from even younger. Almost surreally, we have a picture here taken at the time of my earliest memory, and looking at it, I'd say I'm around 20 months old. So it seems a few people do have the ability to remember very early childhood experiences.

I agree with sarahbalke. I think Jess approaches AB/DL with honesty. Sucks that she was abused, but if wearing and/or role playing helps her out, more power to her.

dogboy said:
I wonder how she remembers being sexually abused at the age of two, unless it continued for several more years. I suppose that's a good possibility. Anyway, more power to her.

She might remember it because it was such a traumatic memory and also someone else might have told her about

She also showed up on my Facebook feed via the Lad Bible. Scared the shit out of me >.<

CookieMonstah said:
She might remember it because it was such a traumatic memory and also someone else might have told her about

Being told about it was my second thought, after I posted the original thought. Of course, even if you can't remember a traumatic event, it can still have a negative affect because the psychological damage has already been done. I was adopted at the age of two, almost two, and I have no memory of my birth parents, but I think being displaced for awhile, being separated from my birth mother, all had a deep, psychological affect. I've often wondered if that's why I've always wanted to be back in diapers?

Yep, she's making the rounds on Facebook right now.

I'm glad for her and she's doing a lot of positive for the community, most of the stories I've read have been pretty positive.

The comments are invariably awful though, they contribute to my misanthropic tendencies every time I see them, :/

Ok haters gonna hate but they get the gold star for being harmless and cute from me.

It seems pretty positive overall. I hadn't seen her channel before this, but she's cute and sincere, which makes her a pretty good presence when you watch one of her videos. I'm sad that she was abused though, I always have a little bit of mixed feelings about it, since I think people who find out about ABDL in relation to someone who has been abused are quick to assume that every ABDL was abused and ABDL is some kind of coping response, which I think is too limited. But, that's not Binkie Princess' fault, and I'm glad that she's getting herself out there in a positive way.

Just had a good look through her youtube and can't see how anyone would attack the girl, she seems perfectly gorgeous and should be celebrated. If I was her daddy I would definitely change her and encourage her to be herself (while secretly hoping she wouldn't put that nose ring back in!)

[video]https://m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=24n0r13m8#/watch?v=mgNkzZGcJ2E[/video]

I think she's awesome!! She does have a very wonderful attitude and personality. I just recently about two weeks ago found her and have been watching her videos since then! I want to also say that I also think her positivity is very good for the ab/dl community.

She has a very good attitude and is handling the situation quite well.
It is sad, frustrating and infuriating how the TV crew treated her and her boyfriend and also how so many arrogant ignorant folks just insult and degrade her and the whole abdl and age play and role playing community.

They conflate it all with pedophiles which is so ridiculous.
I hate how I have to bite my tongue around friends

Me too, I find I have nothing to say to "friends" because we literally have nothing in common because I am interested in children's things and I find the, boring for not playing and just sitting around talking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back