Called Goodnites this morning a.k.a. The Nicest Goodnites Phone Call Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodnitesFan97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
I Called Goodnites because i wanted to explain to them about the product itself and i told the lady that Goodnites really make good products and she said thank you and was more polite than the other brands i called, and i told her i liked the Tinkerbell Goodnites, and i said that i was made for little kids, the lady said that some teens fit into them, and i also told her that how much i like the graphics, the stretchy sides, how much pee they hold, and they make crinkle sounds but it was from my Pull Up and i told her that the girl Goodnites would be cuter if Rapunzel(Tangled) or Elsa & Anna(Frozen would be on the L-XL girls Goodnites since Cinderella is on the S-M and she said that she would pass it around, and also since little boys like Yo-Kai Watch that i would also suggest characters from the game and anime series would be on the boy Goodnites L-XL as well, and my gosh She was very nice and i was glad to call Goodnites.

how much pee they hold

You didn't literally say that like that did you. Also, personally I would have to disagree. Goodnites tends to get a lot of complaints on the exact opposite. They leak way too much, and I am not just saying for AB/DL, even parents tend to complain about it.

But anyway, back onto topic. It's great that you had a nice experience with the call.

brabbit1987 said:
You didn't literally say that like that did you. Also, personally I would have to disagree. Goodnites tends to get a lot of complaints on the exact opposite. They leak way too much, and I am not just saying for AB/DL, even parents tend to complain about it.

But anyway, back onto topic. It's great that you had a nice experience with the call.

Sounds like another one of those awkward customer service situations that someone who isn't into it had to endure. She managed grace and style but would probably prefer to be left out of the whole thing.

I Had to say it, don't block me please

GoodnitesFan97 said:
I Had to say it, don't block me please

Why would anyone block you? I am confused o.o.

- - - Updated - - -

Trevor said:
Sounds like another one of those awkward customer service situations that someone who isn't into it had to endure. She managed grace and style but would probably prefer to be left out of the whole thing.

Ya, I was sort of thinking the same thing. At least, I know that is how I would feel in the situation lol XD.

brabbit1987 said:
Why would anyone block you? I am confused o.o.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya, I was sort of thinking the same thing. At least, I know that is how I would feel in the situation lol XD.

Because i said the P-E-E word and they said "That's what they are for".

I suspect that you gave her some good stories to tell her co-workers. I wonder how many child diaper representatives get phone calls from ABs and DLs? A few, I'm sure. I wonder if they get annoyed or amused? I'm guessing, amused.

We get it all the time at work. ABs who haven't really socalised with other ABs just trying to talk to someone about it, but then you do get some really creepy people calling too, and some are quite persistent! Even more difficult when you have customer service people who aren't into it themselves!

.... No one else has said it, so I will

What you did was extremely rude and more than likely made the customer service agent look poorly upon the Abdl community as a whole.

Last edited by a moderator:
JoJo1993 said:
We get it all the time at work. ABs who haven't really socalised with other ABs just trying to talk to someone about it, but then you do get some really creepy people calling too, and some are quite persistent! Even more difficult when you have customer service people who aren't into it themselves!

You hire non-ABDLs? Man I wonder what they tell their peers when asked about where they work

That part about the liquid retention of the goodnites... Dude. Oy gevalt. This thread, please don't ever do something like that again, it's no wonder why the other places you called weren't "polite". Props to the customer service woman who sat through that.

No offense to those who can still fit into kids' products. If they fit, no harm in wearing them! I know most of those who can still fit in kids' products have the sense not to do what this one did.

Real adults, rather they wanna be or not, don't do that! Ewww! No wonder people think we're into kids. To call a children's product company and tell them how much pee, not urine, pee, they hold?! To tell them how much you like crinkle?! Gross!

It's not that you called it pee that bothers me. That's a simple bad choice of words. We've all had those. The issue is, you called a children's product company, and gave an unsuspecting customer service person an earful of information she wasn't prepared for, and didn't understand. Adults don't call and complement a children's product company, unless they're calling on behalf of their children.

There may've been a way to pull off what you wanted, assuming the end goal wasn't making a customer service rep uncomfortable. If that was the goal, well done. If you'd said something like, "Ma'am, may I pay you an unusual complement? I'm an adult, but I'm very small. I only weigh about 105 pounds. It's really hard to find products that fit my body and my needs, because adult pull-ups are made to fit such a wide size range. Thanks for making something that works well for me, and actually fits."

Notice, I didn't say anything to make her think, "Crinkle freak! Someone, please, rescue me from this phone call!"

This is why we need places like TykABles and Rears to stay open, so people who need to have someone to vent good and bad things about what it's like being us, can have people who get it listen, so they don't feel their only outlet is calling companies they've no business calling.

It also makes a great case for an adult pull-ups replica, at least as far as fit and Velcro sides go. We can have different designs. Somebody? Anybody? Please?

Last edited:
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Real adults, rather they wanna be or not, don't do that! Ewww! No wonder people think we're into kids. To call a children's product company and tell them how much pee, not urine, pee, they hold?! To tell them how much you like crinkle?! Gross

You're right, we need to reword what we say if this went into the wrong viewers eyes, it could make us look a lot worse than we are and reinforce the untrue fact that we are pedos, this is not what I want! I am far from a pedophile, it's bad enough that some people think that!

Ryan_d said:
.... No one else has said it, so I will

What you did was extremely rude and more than likely made the customer service agent look poorly upon the Abdl community as a whole.

This.

Some people in this community just don't know what "decency" is. I hate to say that...but it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back